productive, quality-oriented administrative professional eager to contribute exceptional business support, accounting / bookkeeping, client relation, and project management skills toward optimizing operations of a progressive organization.
ø offer numerous years of administrative experience, with expertise in managing accounting and office operations
ø drive information management and handling efforts; compile and analyze complex data to produce detailed reports instrumental to senior management in assessing performance
ø diligently maintain accounts payable and receivable, conduct manual and automated payroll processing, reconcile discrepancies, monitor spending and supply levels, and track sales figures
ø provide executive-level support and coordinate daily schedule, meetings, special events, and travel accommodations
ø facilitate a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention
ø dynamic organization, prioritization and time management skills; consistently achieve critical deadlines while maintaining high quality standards
ø sharp technical proficiencies including microsoft office, quickbooks, and adp and paychex systems
office manager, first rate capital corp., melville, ny 2004 c present
- drive all aspects of office activity and provide direct administrative support to the president
- execute accounting duties, including managing a/p, processing payroll for salaried and contracted employees, and maintaining detailed financial records
- prepare, review, and submit applications for investors and warehouse lines
- manage vendor relations and office ordering
data entry c mds utilization department, central island healthcare, plainview, ny 2001 c 2004
- efficiently and accurately generated medicare billing statements; recognized for achieving record turnaround for billing submissions and payment recovery
- updated and maintained critical patient files; prepared and organized discharge planning files
- supported clinical care coordinators and utilization department staff with a range of administrative duties
office manager, howard e. levy, cpa, westbury, ny 1995 c 2001
- successfully managed a broad scope of financial and operational functions at this busy accounting office
- generated w-2s, processed payroll, reconciled accounts, and categorized paycheck data for client; provided exceptional customer service
- produced financial statements and reports, managed a/p and a/r, and ensured the timely and accurate completion of year-end closings
administrative assistant, compuform technology, huntington, ny 1990 c 1995
- entrusted with coordinating job schedules and placing customer orders with manufacturers; maintained outstanding levels of accuracy
- worked closely with customers in person and on the phone; investigated and resolved any issues
- proactively tracked sales commissions and monitored payment status; additionally managed payroll and office accounting
medical terminology certification
medical transcription certification
h & r block certified tax preparer
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a insert specific job title and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive experience working in an administrative accounting capacity, with solid data management, executive support, and client relations experience in financial, healthcare, and technology environments. i excel at performing multiple concurrent functions, and am adept at managing all aspects of a busy office. my unique blend of organizational and communication skills has helped me consistently meet deadlines and achieve superior levels of customer satisfaction. to complement this background, i hold certifications in medical terminology, medical transcription, and tax preparation.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!