Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in an electrical engineering capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you significant experience as an electrical engineer, proficiency in power systems administration, and an exemplary blend of talents in safety compliance, system analysis, project coordination, and team leadership. To complement these qualifications, I offer an unwavering commitment to maintaining efficient and effective operations and excel in troubleshooting and fault remediation.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a highly motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior self-initiative and unparalleled prioritization skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Solutions-focused Electrical Engineer eager to contribute technical proficiencies as well as dynamic project management skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing results.
Strong experience with both three-phase and single-phase power supply systems.
Able to administer preliminary and detailed design for building electrical systems encompassing power distribution, power quality, lighting, and controls/instrumentation.
Excel in assessing existing electrical systems to evaluate capacity, condition, remaining lifespan and functionality.
Able to adeptly maintain distribution and control equipment such as switches, relays, circuit breaker panels and fuse enclosures.
Proficient at splicing, joining and connecting wire, testing circuits to ensure integrity and safety, and steering strict compliance with occupational health and safety requirements.
Outstanding blend of analytical, decision-making, organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
Skilled at motivating, inspiring and cooperating with team members to maximize project success.
Proven ability to work in high-paced and stressful environments; resourcefully balance competing demands and priorities.
Highly versatile and able to quickly master new roles, responsibilities and environments.
Accurately and efficiently identify, isolate, and resolve electrical faults and issues.
U.S. Citizen with considerable team leadership talents.
H&R Block, 2005 to Present
Merge polished communication and interpersonal skills to provide top-notch customer service to individuals and small business owners requiring tax return preparation service.
A.K. Malik and Sons, Karachi, Pakistan, 1998 to 2001
Strategically planned, coordinated and steered electrical installation projects to maximize productivity and quality of major fertilizer plant operations.
- Adhered to strict safety rules and regulations in performing wiring of different types of lights, power plugs and smoke detectors throughout five large buildings.
- Accurately interpreted complex blueprints, installed wiring into steel and PVC conduit, and completed installations of three-phase motors.
- Brought on board as member of major international project in collaboration with a Canadian electrical engineering company.
- Directed, mentored, motivated and managed 12 personnel.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Cima Electric Company, Karachi, Pakistan, 1990 to 1997
Site Electrical Engineer
- Spearheaded broad-scope electrical projects such as installing lights, power plugs, and smoke detectors at residential locations.
- Maintained connection of motors in apartment buildings and ensured consistent code compliance.
- Implemented, maintained, and improved electrical instruments, equipment, and components, and installed wiring into PVC conduit.
- Ensured conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
Sind Power Engineering Company, Karachi, Pakistan, 1983 to 1989
Site Junior Electrical Engineer
- Demonstrated exemplary versatility in installing air conditioning units, maintaining connection of motors in apartment buildings, and installing power wiring and piping in various buildings.
Siemens Pakistan Engineering Company, Ltd., Karachi, Pakistan, 1983
Electrical Engineer Trainee
- Successfully completed comprehensive training in installation and servicing of transformers and Power Factor Improvement Plan.
- Developed excellent skills and knowledge of substation equipment, underground cable laying, and a broad range of motors and transformers.
Certification C Integrated Systems Technology Program, (Electrical Maintenance Technician), Owens Community College, Toledo, Ohio
Pre-Master s in Electrical Engineering, The Engineering Council, London, UK
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, The International University, Karachi, Pakistan
Member, The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc., NY, NY
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!