organized and self-directed professional eager to contribute proven, solid expertise to a progressive organization in need of loyal and result-oriented staff able to impact the bottom line and productivity.
oil drilling / marketing / client relations / sales management
loan origination & processing / outside & inside sales
microsoft word, powerpoint, microsoft excel, outlook, act contact, (crm) software, calyx point
professional background multi-shot llc, ft. worth, tx
mwd field specialist, 10/2008 - 01/2009
• supported the directional driller in steering wells toward target areas and generated mwd tools relevant to specific well types; monitored mwd equipment usage and remedied any equipment malfunctions.
• prepared and presented directional survey summaries and analyses of survey data, including tables, graphs, and fact sheets that describe survey techniques and results.
• consulted with clients to identify survey needs and specific requirements.
• analyzed data from surveys, old records, or case studies, using statistical software and reviewed, classified, and recorded survey data in preparation for computer analysis.
dialed in inc., dallas, tx
assistant account executive, 04/2006 c 03/2008
• determined the demand for products and services offered by clients and identified potential markets.
• generated marketing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm's profits or share of the market while ensuring customers are satisfied.
• formulated, directed, and coordinated marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
• developed strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
• coordinated and participated in promotional activities, working with advertisers and production managers to identify the best way to market products and services.
morningstar mortgage, richardson, tx
loan officer, 11/2004 c 03/2006
• approved loans within specified limits; referred loan applications above those limits to management for approval.
• met with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
• analyzed applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
• explained to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
• stayed abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers' needs.
• submitted applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
....page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy | page 2 of 2
v platinum consulting, dallas, tx
healthcare recruiter, 08/2003 c 11/2004
• delivered allied healthcare professionals to meet the needs of national healthcare facilities by recruiting professionals, negotiating contracts, and engaging in client and personnel relations.
trader vic s, dallas, tx
server, 03/2007 c 10/2008
century bankcard services, dallas, tx
account executive, 07/2002 c 08/2003
salomon grey financial, dallas, tx
financial consultant, 08/2001 c 06/2002
university of north texas, denton, tx
hours completed v85, related course work: professional selling, consumer behavior, finance & financial accounting series 7& 63 licensure
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!