~ Results-focused and strategic Management Professional eager to contribute significant talents in organizational development, recruitment, and P&L leadership toward supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing bottom-line performance. ~
Adept at organizational needs analysis, strategy development, budget management, elevating employee morale, and complying with strict budget and timeline parameters to achieve successful outcomes. Merge solid leadership and team-building capabilities to train, coach, motivate, and inspire highly-productive personnel. Skillfully anticipate, plan, and respond accordingly to constantly shifting business priorities. Excel in change management, sales leadership, and developing highly effective and collaborative teams. Leverage keen communication skills to deliver informative and persuasive sales presentations and proposals.
- Led division at American Mobile Healthcare (AMH) to surpass overall company results in profitability by 7%, results in Traveler Count per sales representative by 8%, and productivity per sales representative results by 16%.
Proactively initiated programs to decrease overall operating expenses quarter-over-quarter by 8% and year-over-year (YOY) by 49% at AMH.
Boosted profitability per placement across all AMH units through negotiation trainings, reporting systems, and holding regular accountability meetings for all Divisional VPs.
Organically grew Traveler Count at Medical Express from 882 TOA to 1015 TOA, successfully generating $16M in revenue and $1.9M in yearly profit.
Quickly outperformed peers as first AMH Recruiter to earn Recruiter Liaison responsibility while still in training, and by advancing first among colleagues to Team Leader.
American Mobile Healthcare, 2007 to 2009
Divisional Vice President, Recruitment
- Applied dynamic leadership talents toward directing 40 Sales Representatives, 2 Directors, and 1 Senior Director for #1 healthcare staffing agency nationwide.
- Cost-effectively developed, administered and tracked divisional budget.
- Spearheaded assembly of specialized sales team to represent new dialysis placement product line.
- Appointed as Co-chair of Committee tasked with analyzing, determining, and recommending customer housing solutions.
- Decreased average giveaway of 40% and increased average contribution margin by 11%.
- Suggested customized compensation package for target client to improve satisfaction levels and competitive positioning.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Medical Express, 2006 to 2007
Acting Vice President, Recruitment
- Reversed underperforming company from displaying low employee morale and productivity to exhibiting team cohesiveness, accountability, and sales productivity.
- Leveraged American Mobile Healthcare recruitment leadership model to rebuild and revitalize department, while introducing targeted training and emphasizing strategic planning.
- Steered Recruitment team in formation and roll-out of new sister company guidelines to enhance and nurture relationship between Hospital Account Management and Facilities.
American Mobile Healthcare, 2001 to 2006
Director of Recruitment (2002 to 2006)
- Assembled, coached, empowered and led team recognized for integrity and work ethic to become top-producing business unit across all brands.
- Successfully delivered YOY sales growth from all team members and guided two recruiters to advance into team leader role.
- Integral member of Recruitment Compensation design team commended for developing department into world class sales organization.
- Significantly improved reporting and information systems to drive efficiency and raise performance of sales force.
- Explored strategic alliances and established partnership which bolstered overall productivity.
- Participated in devising performance management program which provided incentives while refining skill sets of sales reps.
Recruiter (2001 to 2002)
- Broke numerous performance records such as overall company booking record and out of training productivity record.
- Directed, motivated, coached, and managed 100+ working travelers.
Inside Sales Representative, 3M Dental, 1999 to 2000
Marketing Manager, 3M Television, 1994 to 1999
Sales Administrator, 3M Professional Audio Visual Products, 1993 to 1994
Office Manager, 3M Delta G, 1992 to 1993
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!