Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ~ (xxx-xxx-xxxx ~ email@example.com
Detail-oriented Engineering Professional with a strong knowledge of manufacturing establishments including directing the success of employees/contractors and performing tasks such as machine design, electrical system programming, machine troubleshooting, staff professional development, and operations improvement. Skilled in launching operator interfaces, designing models, developing machinery, and configuration of project-relevant applications and software. Long-respected for advanced abilities in leadership, professional development of staff, and establishing high performance teams that consistently exceed project expectation. Excels at managing individuals and teams; champions projects and initiatives that advance companies within a highly competitive market.
Programming / Plant Systems / Electrical Control Systems / Project Management
Project Development / Scheduling / Strategic Planning / Machinery Analysis Tools
Benchmarks / Operations Improvement / Report-Document Generation/ Troubleshooting
Allen Bradley, Siemens, and Giddings & Lewis PLC s
Allen Bradley, Pro-face, and Uticor HMI s
AutoCAD, AutoCAD Inventor, and SolidWorks
Giddings & Lewis PiCPro and Trio Motion Perfect software
Fanuc LR Mate Robot
Project Engineer, 09/2007 C 03/2009
ThyssenKrupp Waupaca, Marinette, WI
Focused on maintaining the progress and mutual interaction of various parties in such a way that reduced the risk of project failure, maximized benefits, and restricted costs.
Drafted drawing packets and determined contract bid specifications.
Maintained efficiency when developing plant systems and skillful methods of reducing downtime.
Utilized project management knowledge to effectively schedule preparation and resource forecasting for specific engineering activities and capital improvement projects.
Oversaw progress of projects from conceptualization to deployment including mechanical systems planning and securing structural steel and other resources for incorporation into projects.
- Accountable for accomplishing stated projects including creating clear and attainable project objectives, building project requirements, and managing the triple constraint for projects, which are cost, time, and scope.
- Oversaw use of project team resources and trained maintenance professionals, contractors and production teams to operate at a more efficient level.
- Considered not only the technical skills of each person, but also the critical roles and chemistry between workers when building effective teams.
- Enhanced safety standards by introducing ergonomic techniques that maximized safety, reduced physical injuries among staff, and minimized Workers compensation claims.
- Focused on significant concerns and attempted to reduce risk significantly, often by adhering to a policy of open communication, ensuring that project participants could voice their opinions and concerns.
Project Engineer, 05/2002 C 09/2007
L.E. Jones Company, Menominee, MI
Headed up a variety of projects using business development insight, the foreknowledge needed to anticipate significant project modifications, and communication ability to advise all those involved.
Designed, developed, tested, or supervised the customized manufacture, fabrication, and installation of production machinery and equipment, components, or systems.
Assisted in developing capital project programs for new equipment and major repairs.
Planned and implemented research methodology and procedures to apply principles of engineering theory to cellular manufacturing.
Compiled data and generated reports regarding existing and potential engineering studies and projects.
- Implemented, maintained, and improved existing machinery, equipment, components, and systems by generating control system schematics and accurately programming machinery.
- Directed and coordinated manufacturing, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Inspected completed installations and observed operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Oversaw project production efforts to assure projects were completed satisfactorily and according to factory acceptance testing standards.
Bachelor of Science, Industrial Technology, 2002
Associate Degree, Manufacturing Technology, 2000
Northern Michigan University Marquette, Michigan
ABB Robot Programming School
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!