yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
driven professional seeking a challenging position in finance and insurance management, where expertise in finance, insurance, and client accounts will prove instrumental to dealership success.
- offer over 9 years of solid and progressive dealership experience, including expertise within finance, insurance and sales capacities.
- in depth expertise in running high volume and extremely profitable finance department.
- proven history of generating and increasing company profits.
- actively facilitate productive relationships with financiers and possess a consistent track record of repeat customers.
- able to effectively maintain cross-sell ratios by peeling the onion , while profitably offering and closing the sale on all banking products to both new and established clientele.
- effectively provided customers with the best financing and leasing options while generating optimal profits for dealership.
- actively managed and mentored sales associates in various methods to increase sales through the evaluation of customer needs and correlation with appropriate products.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and diplomatic management skills.
quality control analysis
mentoring & coaching
fluency of ideas
organization and detail
boch toyota south 2005-present
- successfully operate adp and reynolds & reynolds systems on behalf of company.
- currently have a green customer service index, with a pru of 900-1100.
- strong warranty penetration of 35%-45%; 35% aftermarket.
ed bozarth chevrolet 2002-2005
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; assisted company in selling over 200 new and used vehicles monthly to achieve top 4 salesperson status.
knutson farms 2001-2002
- managed a broad range of small business operations, including bookkeeping, employee development and client services.
rocky's auto 2000-2001
- effectively generated high volume sales, company averaged 500 car sales per month.
- awarded top 4 sales specialists for consistent sales performance.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!