Highly productive and analytical Program Coordinator eager to contribute
advanced Administrative, Organizational and Leadership talents toward supporting a dynamic company in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Significant abilities in complex report preparation and analysis, creating informative and compelling PowerPoint presentations, negotiating and administering contracts, maintaining budgets, and coordinating multiple initiatives concurrently.
Able to process a high volume of work without sacrificing quality, and continuously seek out new approaches to streamline and expedite complex administrative and operational processes.
Proven strengths in facilitating quality control and regulatory compliance, managing vendor relations, coordinating seamless department operations, and coordinating meeting logistics nationwide.
Reputation for unparalleled integrity and commitment to maintaining and enforcing confidentiality.
Exceptional talents in communicating with personnel at all levels including executive management.
Able to design and manage spreadsheets, forms, graphs, and databases to meticulously track vital business information.
Highly versatile; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, environments and software.
Novartis Pharmaceuticals (Winston Staffing Agency), 2009 to Present
Administrative Assistant II, Oncology Clinical Development and Medical Affairs
- Receive patient screening logs from 50+ clinical trial sites weekly, input data into Excel, and effectively provide data summary and analysis at weekly meetings.
- Review and respond to drug requests from clinical trial sties, ship pharmaceuticals as specified, and maintain meticulous records of shipments.
- Demonstrate excellent multi-tasking expertise in coordinating travel arrangements for four managers, scheduling meetings, reserving conference rooms, and generating in-depth expense reports.
- Provide back-up support to Senior Administrative Assistant.
Johnson & Johnson Sales and Logistics Company, LLC, 2007 to 2009
Senior Coordinator, Military & Dollar/Alternate Channels
- Applied sharp organizational skills toward coordinating broad-scope administrative and operational functions for department leader and ten team members.
- Accurately balanced Director s corporate American Express account, maintained Director s calendar, scheduled meetings and appointments, administered purchase orders, processed invoices, and orchestrated travel details.
- Performed database query in SAP and provided J&J product prices twice monthly to Military team.
- Prepared pricing summary spreadsheets and distributed to Military team and Broker after each pricing transmission.
- Diligently maintained up-to-date files of all pricing transmissions as required by Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) regulations.
- Calculated and managed drayage services payments for all seven J&J Military distributors.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Pfizer Inc., Consumer Healthcare Sales (acquired by Johnson & Johnson), 2002 to 2006
Coordinator, Drug Wholesale Channel (2005 to 2006)
Coordinator, Food Channel (2002 to 2005)
- Conducted extensive research and data gathering to prepare sales reports, and exhibited exemplary capabilities in handling highly confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Actively assisted Drug Wholesale Business Development Managers by gathering relevant products and materials for account category re-sets.
- Leveraged significant background in executive support to maintain VP s calendar, balance American Express account for Directors, compile expense reports, and coordinate meetings nationwide with accountability for contract negotiations/administration, room reservations, and banquet services.
Warner-Lambert Co.; (acquired by Pfizer Inc.), 1998 to 2002
Administrative Associate to Vice President: R&D Gastrointestinal, Skin Care & Personal Care Groups
- Oversaw VP s calendar, organized domestic and international travel details, and handled a wide spectrum of business correspondence with little to no supervision.
- Prepared informative and accurate presentations to be delivered to senior management.
- Played an integral role in tracking, monitoring and maintaining cost control and budget compliance by precisely balancing American Express account and entering expenses into computer application.
- Drew upon outstanding communication, interpersonal and relationship-building strengths to effectively interface with upper management.
Warner-Lambert Co., Corporate Human Resources, 1997 to 1998
Restrac System Administrator
- Steered Restrac system administration, vital to securing top talent and optimizing staffing levels.
- Expeditiously processed new job requisitions and prepared corresponding job postings.
- Exercised solid leadership attributes to train, mentor, coach and supervise four personnel in screening, sorting, and scanning resumes.
- Provided back-up assistance to Web Developer during absences by posting jobs to Intranet.
Prior Roles and Experience:
Warner-Lambert Co., Warner Wellcome Division, 1989 to 1997
Art & Purchasing Coordinator, Promotion Implementation Team
Administrative Assistant, Promotion Implementation Team
Administrative Assistant, Upper Respiratory Marketing Department
Warner-Lambert Co., Parke-Davis Division, 1988 to 1989
Co-op Secretary, Human Resources
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Outlook), Lotus Notes, CWT, Acrobat, PDF, Ariba, T&E Reporting, WordPerfect, Lotus 1-2-3, Harvard Graphics, AS400, Computron, SAP, XMS, Restrac
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!