yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
dynamic communicator • administrative professional • effective manager
productive, quality-oriented office manager eager to contribute exceptional business support, management and interpersonal relation skills toward optimizing operations of a progressive organization.
- offer solid and progressive administrative experience, including expertise in sales/marketing support, office administration and customer service.
- adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- proven ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality and upholding professional standard of ethics.
- background as military spouse, with experience in numerous business environments.
- actively served as training manager for in-store credit card processing system, successfully instructed store managers to improve operational efficiency.
- key contributor in the development of one-man procurement department into a functional contracting team, increasing customer satisfaction while maintaining regulatory requirements.
- as core member of wiesbaden community sustainability working group, implemented workforce training, personnel commitment incentives that filtered into major community transformation goals.
- responsible for the successful coordination of 2007 wiesbaden religious support operations programs fall kick-off, from booth coordination and decor to invitations and community marketing.
- effectively hired, trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring
- strategically scheduled high-volume appointments to maximize use of time and resources while meeting client needs and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- managed a broad range of administrative operations, including appointment scheduling, calendaring, drafting weekly bulletins, managing finances, and compiling project status reports.
- effectively created excel-based business activity reporting system, employee handbook and operational standards to improve workplace efficiency.
civilian secretary us army garrison 2006-2008
store manager monica's choice carpets 2006
contract specialist us army recreation machine program 1997-2004
retail sales management texas retail store 1989-1997
master of arts organizational management university of phoenix colorado springs, co 2005
certificate leadership development program center for creative leadership greensborough, nc 2003
bachelor of science business management university of phoenix colorado springs, co 2002
usa cfsc falls church, va 2001
certificates in contract law, contract negotiation, cost price analysis, contract administration,
naf advanced contracting, and basic contracting
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!