Eager to contribute extensive background in the lending industry as well as outstanding leadership talents and customer service proficiency toward supporting a dynamic employer in achieving business goals and objectives.
- Substantial experience in both directing mortgage loan operations and sales production with adeptness throughout the complete loan life cycle.
- Sharp blend of strategic thinking, prioritization, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced knowledge and awareness of lending rules, regulations, and products.
- Considerable staff management skills including recruiting, hiring, training, and daily direction.
- Effectively maintain and track comprehensive customer data through Calyx system.
- Employ solid communication skills to collect required information for loan approval process and explain rationale behind credit decisions.
- Leveraged polished organizational skills to maintain personal pipeline of 70 to 80 loans per month for Bankers Affiliated Mortgage.
- Chosen as Employee of the Year Award on four occasions with Bankers Affiliated Mortgage out of 80 personnel.
Reflex Funding, Costa Mesa, CA, 2009
Senior Loan Processor
- Established and implemented processing and underwriting procedures for new company.
- Steered consistent compliance with government rules and regulations and meticulously reviewed FHA and Conventional loan applications for accuracy and completeness.
- Contacted customers, attorneys, realtors, and other third parties to obtain additional data as needed.
- Cultivated and maintained cohesive and collaborative relationships with underwriting staff.
Intercoastal Funding, Fountain Valley, CA 1990 to 2009
Senior Loan Processor (1996 to 2009)
- Earned promotion from initial role as Loan Officer (1990 to 1996) based on exceptional performance, precision, and productivity.
- Applied outstanding multi-tasking expertise toward facilitating pre-underwriting, troubleshooting potential issues, and seamlessly processing loans from opening through funding.
Critically examined credit applications, credit bureau information, collateral valuation, tax returns, financial statements, and other supporting documentation to recommend and approve FHA, VA, and Conventional loans.
- Successfully maintained personal pipeline of 40 to 50 loans per month.
- Trained, coached, supported and mentored newly-hired support staff and loan officers.
Processing Supervisor, Bankers Affiliated Mortgage, Orange, CA
Loan Processor, Business West Mortgage, Los Alamitos, CA
Calyx Point, Automated Writing, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), Encompass
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you a seasoned background in the lending industry, proficiency in staff training and management, and advanced skills in elevating quality assurance, revenue growth, and customer satisfaction. To complement these qualifications, I offer a strong blend of resourcefulness, organizational strengths and critical thinking skills which are paramount as a <insert job title/position>.
As a dedicated team member and stellar leader, you will find me to be a diligent and focused professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through an impressive work ethic and proven success in customer relations and satisfaction. I am certain that I could be an ideal addition to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!