results-driven production coordinator eager to contribute sharp business acumen, strategic planning, and vendor negotiation skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing financial and operational performance
ø offer numerous years of progressive experience in coordinating overseas production, supplier and customer relations, and order management, with expertise in the fashion industry
ø facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention
ø solid record of increasing cost savings, streamlining procedures, and ensuring quality; develop and implement innovative sourcing, project management, and supplier evaluation strategies
ø accurately identify and analyze project-specific needs to procure materials and services in a timely manner; research and evaluate manufacturing options to determine best value for spending
ø dynamic organization, communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
two s company, elmsford, ny 2004 c present
- effectively steer procurement operations for this leading provider of high-fashion gifts; serve as liaison for international sales management, sourcing companies, and clients
- manage key accounts for customers in the united kingdom, france, australia, and canada; proactively monitor orders to ensure timely and accurate fulfillment
- oversee all phases of the ordering process and provide ongoing status reports; efficiently enter all order adjustments, product alterations, account currency updates, price changes, and cancellations
- play vital role in sustaining and growing business by consistently delivering quality client servicing and maximizing satisfaction levels
nine west group, inc. (division of jones apparel group), white plains, ny 1996 c 2004
senior coordinator (2000 c 2004)
- in recognition of outstanding performance, steadily progressed within company to attain position responsible for driving allocation and manufacturing decisions regarding more than one million pairs of shoes per year
- conducted extensive research to identify optimal solutions resulting in best value, improved quality, and on-time shipments from manufacturers in the far east, italy, and brazil
- directed supplier communications, tracked status of orders and made adjustments as appropriate, and provided regular updates to international sales management
account coordinator (1998 c 2000)
- entrusted with managing major international accounts across the united kingdom, africa, turkey, and australia; maintained superior levels of customer satisfaction
assistant merchandise coordinator (1997 c 1998)
- worked closely with the merchandise coordinator and multiple buyers to ensure appropriate inventory levels, monitor order status, secure on-time account payments, and maintain currency of the inventory system
merchandise processor (1996 c 1997)
- accurately input a high volume of critical data to a self-contained system
sixteen plus, bronx, ny 1995 c 1996
- increased store profitability through expert management of daily activity, cost-effectively coordinating staffing and workflow, creating and maintaining eye-catching visual displays, and implementing successful merchandising strategies
finlay fine jewelry, white plains, ny 1992 c 1995
buyer s clerical assistant?
- ensured efficient and accurate merchandise shipments to more than 200 leased departments across the united states
american college for the applied arts, los angeles, ca
bachelor of arts in insert
wood tob -coburn school for fashion careers, new york, ny
associate of applied science
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a production coordinator capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include solid experience managing procurement operations and supplier relations, as well as providing exceptional customer service. i excel at identifying, evaluating, and qualifying sourcing options for diverse projects based on manufacturing capacity, pricing, and quality. i have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward advising senior management on process improvements, and my keen eye for detail has consistently proven instrumental in my ability ensure accurate order fulfillment in high volume, deadline-driven environments.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!