Sharp and self-motivated Business Analyst eager to contribute critical thinking,
team-building, and organizational talents toward supporting the employer in maximizing bottom-line performance and productivity.
Currently rely on strong analytical strengths to scrutinize financial data for 18 banking centers within assigned market and determine strategies to drive performance improvements.
Adept at cooperating with internal partners to cohesively achieve common goals; analyze branch data and financials monthly to fortify staff performance and attain budgetary goals.
Proficiency in financial analysis, delivering informative and compelling presentations, and maintaining spreadsheets and databases to track and organize vital information.
Excel in strategic planning, project management, business development, and client relations.
Autonomous and perceptive with reputation for solid judgment, problem solving abilities, and innovative thinking skills.
Display a collaborative work approach, versatility, resourcefulness, and initiative.
Methodical, systematic and able to analyze, create and execute novel solutions to meet defined business goals and needs.
Team-driven and enthusiastic C thrive on challenges and perform effectively under pressure.
Amegy Bank of Texas, 2008 to Present
Performance Management Consultant (2010 to Present)
- Serve as internal banking consultant tasked with coaching and development management team in sales, service and business development to maximize new retail and small business growth.
- Exhibit outstanding communication skills in providing one-on-one coaching with an emphasis in business planning, sales/marketing campaigns, networking, product knowledge, leadership skills, goal setting, and time management.
- Collaboratively devise strategies to attain and/or exceed performance targets set through Retail Banking and Retail Incentive Compensation Plan.
Senior Banking Center Manager, AVP (2008 to 2010)
Trained, developed, motivated and directed team of nine in initiating, maintaining and expanding personal and business banking relationships for prospective and existing customers through loan products, deposit accounts and other banking products and services.
Formulated staff schedules and steered full spectrum of daily banking center operations.
Recognized as leader in profitability in 2009 and achieved service scores of 95% on average.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
BBVA Compass Bank, 2004 to 2008
Banking Center Manager III AVP (2007 to 2008)
- Managed sales and service functions while maintaining highest level of customer service and achieving annual retail sales goals.
- Diligently monitored and enforced regulatory and corporate compliance.
- Teamed with District Retail Executive/City President to analyze and develop comprehensive annual branch marketing, sales and financial plans.
- Successfully grew banking center s business production by 64% in 2007.
- Led efforts for branch to rank as #1 retail banking center in merchant services with 117 units in 2007.
- Championed annual production growth from 34% to 92%.
Banking Officer II (2005 to 2007)
- As branch s primary commercial banking sales officer, conducted sales calls and managed branch sales in absence of manager.
- Fostered, nurtured and maintained profitable relationships through sales to new and existing bank customers.
- Conducted in-depth client needs assessments, and promoted and facilitated sales of financial services/products such loans, annuities, and deposits.
- Maintained $15M+ book of business per quarter, and achieved Annual Gold Club Honors based on exemplary performance.
Financial Sales Representative (2004 to 2005)
- Exercised proficiency in the complete sales cycle to prospect for clients and win new business.
- Ranked as #1 lender district-wide in March, April and June of 2005.
Wells Fargo Bank, 2005
- Efficiently perform broad range of customer service functions encompassing cash transactions, cross-selling of bank products, and balancing vault and personal cash drawer.
- Consistently met quarterly sales targets and recognized with Third Quarter Gold .
Master of Business Administration, University of St. Thomas
BS, Business Administration, Concentration in Accounting, University of Texas
Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint), 10-Key
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!