Senior-level Maintenance Program Manager eager to contribute exceptional technical and leadership talents toward developing and directing effective Airframe & Aircraft Maintenance Programs.
- Proficiency with aviation maintenance programs for B757, B767, B737, and B777.
- Resourcefully created maintenance program for SFAR-88, EZAP/EWIZ, Section 9, damage tolerance.
- Advanced strengths in MSG-3 (Maintenance Steering Group) process.
- Adept at complex blueprint interpretation, technical writing, report preparation, and calibrating changes.
- 10+ years in aviation maintenance overhaul, troubleshooting, repair, and line maintenance work.
- Excel in designing, fabricating, testing, calibrating, and troubleshooting designs and parts to completion.
- Outstanding blend of analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Proven leadership talents as evidenced by mentoring, motivating and supervising crew of up to 50.
- Excellent knowledge of aluminum fabrication and assembling parts from blueprints and schematics.
- Equally consummate in electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting, repair and maintenance.
- Highly skilled in sheet metal fabrication of repair parts.
Continental Airlines, Houston TX, 2007 to Present
Senior Maintenance Programs Specialist
- Spearhead development and administration of maintenance programs for all aircraft fleets and types.
- Review and incorporate Boeing MRB and MPD documents, STC and other modifications to maintenance program.
- Seamlessly partner with engineering department, Boeing, and FAA to effectively implement and optimize maintenance program functions.
Continental Airlines, Orlando FL, 2006 to 2007
Line Maintenance and C Check Maintenance
- Meticulously conduct Boeing 737 and 757 C checks and perform extensive sheet metal work.
- Consistently ensured maintenance efforts adhered to FAA and corporate standards.
AAR Corporation, Indianapolis Maintenance Center, 2005 to 2006
Airframe Power Plant Mechanic
- Applied strong technical acumen toward performing Boeing 737 overhaul and heavy check, extensive sheet metal work, cockpit checks, and door overhauls.
- Diligently steered strict compliance with FAA, AAR, and customers standards and requirements.
Lockheed Martin Company, Marietta, Georgia, 2004
- Played an active role in final assembly of F-22 Raptor including engine installation, leading edge flaps, weapon bay doors, and radar components.
Indianapolis Public Transportation Company, Indianapolis, Indiana, 2003 to 2004
Troubleshot, repaired and expertly maintained all mechanical aspects of transit bus fleet.
Professional Experience continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
United Airlines, Indianapolis Maintenance Facility, Indianapolis, Indiana, 1997 to 2003
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Contributed to Boeing 737-300 heavy maintenance dock encompassing overhaul and installation of cabin seats, galleys, lavatories and patricians.
- Proficiently performed cabin sheet metal repairs to primary and secondary structures.
- Partnered with fleet engineers to develop and implement successful door overhaul process involving cargo door counter balance mod, installation and rig, cargo door stop beam modification, and cargo door re-skinning.
- Trained, mentored and guided dock personnel on 737 door overhaul rig and body torque tube installation.
- Served as Team Leader for three-year, part-time assignment with 737-300 heavy maintenance dock.
- Strategically collaborated with engineering department on multiple EVA change orders.
- Installed and rigged 737 cockpit security door mod.
- Assisted fuel team in successfully isolating and repairing fuel leaks on 737 and 757 fleets.
American Trans Air Airlines, Indianapolis, Indiana, 1996 to 1997
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Maintained L1011, Boeing B727 and Boeing 757, demonstrating excellent abilities with flight control rigs and engine removal, replacement, trim and run.
- Contributed to certification process of Reduced Vertical Separation Mode for L1011.
- Performed 757 C checks, power plant removal, and installation passenger door installation and rig in strict alignment with maintenance plan, manufacturers blueprints, engineering drawings and FAA standards.
Aircraft Maintenance Line Technician, Express One International Airlines, Terra-Haute, Indiana
Aircraft Technician, ATA Airlines/STS Aviation Services
Test Technician, Kett Engineering/General Motors Desert Proving Grounds
Aircraft Line Maintenance Technician, America West Airlines, Phoenix Arizona
FAA Airframe and Power Plant License
FCC General Radio Telephone Operator s License with radar endorsement
Private Pilot License
Aviation Technology Certificate, Chandler Gilbert Community College
Associate s Degree in Automotive Technology, Olney Central College
Professional Development / Activities:
- Member, Air Transport Association MPIG; attended 2010 conference
Boeing Structures, 2009
B757 ISC Chairman, EZAP/EWIZ, 2009
B767 ISC Participant, EZAP/EWIZ, 2009
B737 NG ISC Participant, 2008
B787 ISC Participant, 2007
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!