yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
service-oriented registered nurse seeking a challenging position where expertise working in healthcare supervision, nursing education and patient care skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
ø offer solid and progressive experience as a compassionate healthcare professional, including expertise within organizational, time-management and patient care capacities.
ø in depth expertise in identifying emergency situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures.
ø strong hands-on experience in flight nursing, home healthcare, nurse education, and staff supervision.
ø proven ability to blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
ø apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to the healthcare environment.
ø contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of updated procedures to ensure quality patient care practices.
rn summit health 2007-present
- successfully administered influenza vaccinations to business and industry clients during flu season.
owner/photographer brooks photography & design 2007-present
- successfully steered wedding photography operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
rn tlc homecare 2006-2007
- managed a broad range of home healthcare operations, including initial patient assessment, care plan development, 485 completion, and staff supervision.
private duty rn joseph twaddle 2005-2009
- actively handled personalized care of mr. twaddle from initial cancer diagnosis, multiple ensuing illnesses and transfer to hospice care.
extern coordinator ohio institute of health careers 2005
- served as facilitator of occupational work experience for graduate medical assistants, including instruction in medical ethics, anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology.
staff rn cleveland clinic foundation 2004
- consistently provided care to patients in an urban tertiary care emergency department.
staff rn intellistaff 2004
- effectively filled nurse staffing deficiencies throughout northeast ohio emergency rooms.
rn cardiac stress lab/rn supervisor/staff nurse e.d./ allen medical center 2000-2004
- responsible for night staff supervision, cardiac stress test administration and provision of care for medical/trauma patients in the er.
flight nurse metro life flight 1996-2000
- provided exceptional care for critical medical and trauma patients during flight to care center.
bachelors degree walden university present
associate applied science in nursing lorain county community college elyria, oh 1978
p.a.ls. instructor ▪ a.c.l.s instructor
president ohio chapter of national flight nurses association
member national trauma society
select committee member for ohio trauma bill, passed law in 2004
authored paper on carbon monoxide and hyperbaric chamber treatment
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!