results-oriented financial industry professional with experience in generally accepted accounting practices, summaries, and analysis. demonstrate the ability to read, analyze, and understand financial transactions, reports, correspondence and written materials. solid understanding of debits, credits, intercompany transactions, bank reconciliations, and journal entries. speak, read and write german.
/ financial statements / audits / general ledger analysis
reconciliations / profit and loss / bookkeeping / accounts receivable / accounts payable
revenue optimization / data entry and tracking / month end close / management & supervision
technical competencies including: cognos impromptu, excel, ceridian, pagemaker, adobe illustrator and aldus freehand.
packaging corporation of america, windsor, co, 02/1995 c present
plant accountant, 2007 c present
senior accounting associate, 2003 c 2007
prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, a/r and a/p accounts, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards. report to controller regarding the finances of establishment. establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts. implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology including cognos impromptu, excel, and ceridian.
- complete month-end closing; inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- compute accounts payable and money owed and prepared invoices, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or tax requirements.
machine operator, 1995 c 2007
assessed work orders or received oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs during use of the simautics machine in the manufacture of x-ray film boxes and while training of new apprentices.
- moved freight, stock, and other materials to and from warehouse storage areas, loading docks, and trucks by hand or using a forklift.
apple one, ft. collins, co, 06/1994 c 02/1995
handmade assembly operator (deline box & display, windsor, co)
performed the simple assembly of boxes and also engaged in supervisory duties along with completing routine paperwork.
.page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy | page 2 of 2
collection agent ~ bonded adjusting service, ft. collins, co
pre-press production ~ the saginaw news, saginaw, mi
desktop publisher ~ easy instant printing, saginaw, mi
office/delivery driver ~ saginaw office supply/sos express, saginaw, mi
clerk ~ 7-11, saginaw, mi
management trainee ~ mcdonald's restaurant, saginaw, mi
education & professional development
university of phoenix, phoenix, az
bachelor of science in business, accounting, 07/2007
colorado state university, ft. collins, co
bachelor of arts in english, 05/2003
delta college, university center, mi
associate in arts in english, 08/1993
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!