yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient senior-level business analyst eager to contribute strong finance and technology skills toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- highly motivated senior-level professional offering solid and progressive business analyst experience, including expertise within finance, information technology and client service capacities.
- expert in business process engineering and development life cycle, including data analysis, validation reports, system testing and troubleshooting.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
software: ms office suite: excel, powerpoint, word, project, visio ▪ database management: access, sql, oracle, sap
programming languages: java, vb.net, asp, sas ▪ web development tools: frontpage, html
business and reporting analyst jpmorgan chase 2009-present
- actively collaborate with business, service and technology partners in the development of innovative business tools to be leveraged across products and functional areas.
- successfully identify strategic solutions and implement process/tool updates in support of client goals.
- serve as the uat manager for platform conversion, from developing user acceptance testing activities and executing of uat test scenarios to coordinating defect resolution and preparing test results/metrics reports.
- strategically monitor milestones and manage critical dates, while also identifying and handling schedule and business risks.
enrollment analyst cvs caremark 2009
- hand-selected to provide quality service for the implementation and ongoing management of eligibility relationships within the quantum leap platform.
- responsible for performing detailed business analysis, making recommendations for improvements and managing client expectations.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
experienced actuarial analyst hewitt associates 2007-2009
- independently perform and manage data preparation from inception to final completion for fortune 500 clients.
- spearhead the coordination of information and deadlines with clientele, including the validation, reconciliation and documentation of client data.
business analyst hewitt associates 2004-2007
- successfully configured systems to meet analysis specifications, documented relevant configuration, and repaired issues identified through system testing.
support analyst bank of america 2002-2004
- responsible for the maintenance and updates of 'mergers and acquisitions' database, which served as a reference tool for bank analysts.
marketing and operations intern morgan stanley 2002
- successfully performed client portfolio analysis, while actively monitoring client account history.
bachelor of science degree in information systems depaul university chicago, il 2004
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!