yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive customer service background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- motivated professional offering solid and progressive experience in customer service, administrative support and sales promotion capacities.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dynamic communication, organization, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient in quickbooks, act, medical manager, as 400, and microsoft office.
customer service specialist sxc health solutions 2009-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from handling client interaction and providing information on plan changes to technical support and ensuring hippa compliance.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
administrative assistant genesis housing corporation 2008
- actively coordinated executive director s meeting schedule, organized community meetings and drafting grants for the youth build program.
- facilitated client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
inside sales representative ashtead technology rentals 2005-2008
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- skillfully entered order data with 98% accuracy to ensure timely and accurate product services.
office assistant beverly medical 1999-2005
- responsible for obtaining patient insurance information, processing fee payment and overseeing all administrative support operations.
icd-9 billing & coding certificate
non-destructive testing certificate
coursework in business administration richard j. daley college
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!