Eager to contribute comprehensive office management, human resources, executive support, and business leadership expertise toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
Solid experience in recruitment, interviewing, hiring, conducting background checks, orientation, regulatory compliance, and performance management.
Proven abilities in enforcing employment laws and achieving a cooperative and cohesive workplace climate vital to maximizing retention and productivity.
Ethical and discreet with an unwavering commitment to ensuring confidentiality of personnel files, documents and databases.
Ability to establish unified working relationships with all levels of an organization, and regarded as a natural leader.
Critically analyze and assess business operations to determine and enhance fiscal performance, profitability, and revenue growth.
Considerable skills in decision-making, problem solving, process/procedure improvements, and marketing.
Reliably anticipate, plan, and respond accordingly to changing business priorities.
Clearbrook Financial, LLC, Wayne, PA, 2007 to Present
HR & Office Manager
Steer daily office operations encompassing human resources, payroll administration, accounts payable, regulatory compliance, COBRA, and annual performance evaluations.
Manage benefits administration inclusive of renewals, enrollments or changes; educate employees in program features and respond to inquiries.
Serve as Trustee on company s 401(k) Retirement Plan, continually monitoring investment options, maintaining compliance with IRS regulations, and communicating with Plan participants.
Collect and analyze extensive HR data in efforts to optimize policy development and HR planning.
Streamlined process for organizing and tracking leases, service agreements, and contracts.
- Program and maintain internal office security system, phone/voicemail system, audio-web conferencing system, and office equipment.
Contribute strong financial acumen toward reconciling bank statements, resolving accounting discrepancies, preparing monthly reports for Controller, and compiling data for year-end audits.
Assist CFO in administering company Equity Incentive Plan by preparing Award Agreements, tracking distributed/forfeited units, filing 83(b) Elections with IRS on behalf of common equity holders, and overseeing re-purchase of units from terminated employees.
Tegler McHenry & Associates, Frazer, PA, 2006 to 2007
Client Service Associate
- Efficiently developed proposals, quotes, and presentations on employee benefits options for prospective clients, administered contracts, and oversaw new plan set-up.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Bolstered company growth by creating innovative marketing materials, providing attentive service to clients, and swiftly resolving issues to ensure satisfaction and retention.
- Customized employee benefit websites for clients and provided technical support as needed related to client portal.
Acme Newspapers, Inc., Ardmore, PA, 2002 to 2006
- Spearheaded broad-scope administrative functions including human resources operations.
- Exercised strong organizational skills to drive new hire orientation, benefits administration, Workers Compensation, Disability and unemployment claims, and employee relations.
- Diligently maintained Publisher s calendar, coordinated meetings, and assisted with payroll processing when needed.
- Decisively and diplomatically performed employee terminations.
- Reconciled monthly invoices and expense reports with scrupulous attention to accuracy.
- Programmed security access codes for building and phones and supervised facilities management for multiple locations comprised 300 employees.
Alliance Imaging, Inc., Anaheim, CA, 2000 to 2002
Recruiting & HR Assistant
Actively supported recruiting operations for nationwide diagnostic imaging company consisting of 1,500 employees by sourcing applicants, conducting interviews and background checks, selecting new hires, and facilitating orientation procedures.
Expertly negotiated contracts with both staffing and online recruitment agencies.
Demonstrated exemplary administrative expertise in producing reports for senior management,
Enforced company compliance with Affirmative Action Plan.
American Express, Salt Lake City, UT, 1999 to 2000
Staffing & HR Assistant
- Adeptly supported HR/recruitment operations at AMEX Travelers Cheque headquarters through screening resumes and employment applications, preparing and distributing candidate response letters, verifying employment data, scheduling interviews, and organizing job fairs.
- Played an integral role in coordinating Open House recruitment events for American Express Financial Advisors and administered pre-qualification testing.
Organized weekly new hire orientation; explained company policies and benefits and assisted personnel in filling out new hire paperwork.
Graduate Certificate in Business Administration C West Chester University, 2009
Fundamentals of HR Management, sponsored by SHRM and Villanova University, 2002
BS Degree, International Studies C University of Scranton, 1996
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions Gen4 Systems ADP Enterprise HR v4.0 Paychex
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!