Dynamic and creative Marketing & PR Executive eager to contribute exceptional expertise in project management, concept and campaign development, and branding initiatives toward actively collaborating with a progressive organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
Excel in creating compelling advertising campaigns, defining corporate image, advancing brand management efforts, and writing informative press releases that command attention. Proven success in defining and translating concept into winning ad campaign and overseeing complete project including photo shoot direction and hiring of models, photographer, and stylists. Adept at generating and promoting high-impact collateral through broad-based media channels and special events. Extensive experience in fashion, merchandise procurement, public and media relations, advertising, and the music and entertainment industry. Keen sense of emerging consumer and entertainment trends.
Served as Executive Director of Marketing at the California Market Center, the hub of the fashion industry in California.
Current wardrobe stylist for Marky Ramone (Rock and Roll Hall of Famer from the Ramones) on special bookings and events.
Conceptualized and hosted successful round table meetings that resulted in L.A. Fashion Week with Mercedes Benz and Smash Box.
Winner of 2006 Style and Substance Award from AIU.
Repeatedly converted temporary CMC exhibitors into permanent leasing tenants or returning exhibitor.
Expeditiously coordinated and directed full-scope annual trade shows and market week events for largest, wholesale apparel and textile facility in the US including: L.A. Majors Market, LOOK Show in the California Mart, Urban Suburban, Contemporary Design Collection, and The Focus Show; recruited ENK and Agenda Show to CMC mix.
Provided quality styling expertise to music videos, magazines, album covers, and television shows.
Served as wardrobe stylist for celebrities such as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Shirley Maclaine, Janet Jackson, Rosanne Arnold, Jeff Bridges, and Heather Locklear.
Clients: Revolution by Edwin, Old Gringo Boots Company and Thomas Curtis M.D., 2007 to Present
Freelance Marketing Campaign Director
- Provided art direction and created trendy ad campaigns for publications and trade shows to update clients image and brand, and appeal to contemporary clientele.
- Directed savvy website overhauls, produced and promoted extraordinary special events, and produced and launched riveting collateral to galvanize and secure new market share.
Executive Director of Marketing
Applied dynamic leadership talents toward directing, motivating and mentoring marketing personnel, driving cohesive and cooperative efforts among design team, and producing innovative fashion shows and events.
Expertly conceptualized, planned, produced and directed all creative initiatives including photography, ads, promotional pieces, sales support collateral, showroom d cor, and merchandising.
Analyzed and defined influential corporate image and created appealing style guide.
Planned, scheduled and executed special events to recognize buyer hospitality.
Professional Experience (Twin Springs) continued Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Twin Springs, Los Angeles, California, 2005 to 2006
Director of Marketing, Public Relations & Special Events
Spearheaded complete spectrum of marketing, promotional, sales and PR activities to boost company awareness, overall revenue growth, and market share.
Navigated design of all promotional collateral including concept development, art direction, graphic art, photo shoots, invitations, press releases, and advertisements.
Cost-effectively managed, tracked, and complied with established marketing/promotional budget.
Demonstrated versatility and multi-tasking proficiencies in overseeing sales, merchandise management, trade show coordination, and relationship-building with media, vendors, clients, and sponsors.
Orchestrated events and entertainment to promote Twin Springs building, tenants, and apparel lines.
California Market Center, Los Angeles, California, 1995 to 2005
Executive Director of Marketing
Exercised significant organizational strengths to plan, schedule and coordinate fashion and trade show markets and fashion week events, design advertising and marketing collateral, and calculate income projection to ensure cost control and budget adherence.
Director of Public Relations
- Proactively steered public relations initiatives by writing and distributing press releases, fostering and nurturing relationships with key media personnel and buyers, and producing and promoting markets, runway shows and special events.
Special Events Manager
- Conceived, planned, and managed special events encompassing retail and tenant programs, fashion shows, and major events involving retailers, designers, manufacturers and charity organizations.
- Engaged tenants, manufacturers, exhibitors, sponsors, retailers, press and consumers through congeniality, persuasiveness and enthusiasm to ensure successful attendance.
- Hired, directed and supervised event staff, consistently emphasizing team cohesiveness and productivity.
- Secured entertainment and produced promotions materials and invitations.
Trade Show Producer
- Negotiated space usage for events and resourcefully leveraged vacant showroom space for temporary exhibitors.
- Championed promotional efforts to surpass sales projections for each trade show.
- Employed solid investigative talents to research and recruit manufacturers, exhibitors, vendors, and sponsors, decisively determining trade show themes, entertainment, and marketing strategies.
- Advanced from roles as Director of Merchandise and Leasing Associate.
Senior Buyer, Event Coordinator, Merchandise Manager, Fashion Editor, Buying Office, Barbara Fields and Directives West, Los Angeles, California
Wardrobe Stylist and Television Production Assistant, freelance, Los Angeles, California
Bachelor of Arts C Communication, Cal State Fullerton University
Fashion Group International Board; Fashion Business Incubator Advisory Board; Pershing Square Advisory Board; Coalition of Los Angeles Designers Advisory Board; Member at Large FIDM; Woodberry; Saddleback; Thousand Oaks Charity League Fashion Show Producer
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a <insert job title/position> capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you a significant background in full-scope marketing and advertising campaign development and management, well-developed expertise in strategic planning, special event coordination and public relations, and a solid ability to analyze revenue growth opportunities and orchestrate efforts to capture exponential market share and brand awareness. To complement these qualifications, I offer exemplary planning, prioritization, presentation and relationship-building skills which are essential in a <insert job title/position> role.
As a member of your management team, you will find me to be a tenacious, edgy and stylish leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, creativity, initiative and dedication. I am confident that I could be a valuable and integral asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!