yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile esthetician eager to contribute comprehensive salon/spa services background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- talented esthetician offering over 10 years experience in salon and spa services, including expertise within skin analysis, body treatments and customer service capacities.
- in depth training in aromatherapy, anti-oxidant, reflexology, mineral clay, and machine facials; including neck, shoulders, arms, hands, and face.
- specialize in facial acupressure, sinus relief, extractions, galvanic current, high frequency, paraffin treatment, peels, and microdermabrasion.
- hands-on experience in a variety of cosmetic treatments, including brow shaping/arching, eyelash tabbing, makeup application/ instruction, eyelash/eyebrow tinting, and facial waxing.
- strong background in body treatments, including salt glows, wraps, back treatments, and speed body waxing.
- skilled in a broad range of administrative duties, from setting appointments and promoting spa sales to utilizing computer spa programs and customer service.
esthetician exhale spa 2005-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in providing a broad range of esthetic services, from tweezing, waxing and facials to microdermabrasion and laser therapy.
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention; consistently received exemplary reviews in customer service and retail sales.
esthetician aveda beyond beauty 2003-2005
- actively oversaw all nail business services on behalf of salon, including product purchasing, inventory control, developing sales promotions, and implementing seasonal incentives.
- successfully steered salon product and service sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
esthetician toni & guy salon 2003
- hand-selected to develop and implement new and highly successful salon services, including manicure/pedicure treatments, stress relief massage and a variety of waxing treatments.
esthetician egadz salon & spa 2002
- effectively handled a broad range of salon operations for two salon locations, including manicures, pedicures, waxing, stress relief massage, and product sales.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality salon and spa services vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
esthetician aveda lifestyles salon 2000-2002
- actively collaborated with owner in advertising services through community involvement programs; successfully promoted spa with the international women s organization of brussels.
- utilized aveda certification in natural products and stress relief massage in providing quality nail, waxing, makeup application, and massage services to clients.
- contributed proactive planning, developing, and implementing of strategic sales campaigns and creative marketing promotions to expand sales of salon products and services.
advanced speed tweezing & waxing exhale spa 2010
spanish level 1 center for adult education 2009
casi microcurrent, ultrasonic therapy & lonthermie detox exhale spa 2007
practical & theoretical microcurrent techniques bio ultimate therapy training 2006
microdermabrasion & led laser therapy exhale spa 2005
600-hour advanced esthetics course blain beauty school 2005
italian courses medeteraine centro di lingua 2002
french courses berlitz language school 2000
natural products & stress relief rechniques aveda product course 2000
natural products & makeup application aveda product courses 1990
esthetician degree beauty school of connecticut 1989
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!