ambitious hands-on professional with a 10+ year proven track record of demonstrating success and progressive electrical and mechanical maintenance expertise, to include instrumentation, hydraulics, and pneumatics. implement business acumen including, management goals and objectives, training needs and development. apply deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, problem sensitivity and evaluation, and sound decision making. possess exceptional organizational assessment abilities and interpersonal attributes combined with a strong determination to succeed. consistently create lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. interact with cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy.
electrical & mechanical maintenance / troubleshooting / plant maintenance
machining / repair and configuration
technical competencies rs logics 3000 plc programming and autocad.
education & certification
fluke infrared thermal imaging seminar, 11/2009
arkansas state university-searcy,
searcy, ar, 2002 c 2006
membership: national honors scholars society / gpa: 4.0
certification in industrial electronics
certification by u.s. department of labor as a maintenance mechanic
certifications in basic and specialized machining, 1997 c 1999
of ar, conway, ar
lead i & e technician, 06/1999 c present
• perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, and the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate in a 3 phase 480 volt plant.
• diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, and parts catalogs as necessary; verify amp rating for new equipment and select the right buss plug.
• connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components; verify machinery, the wire size, and length of wire to be ran.
• repair or replace wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
• test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
• use a variety of tools and equipment such as measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment including oscilloscopes, ammeters, and test lamps.
• plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
• inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
• direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
• diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
• perform work involving the skills of two or more maintenance or craft occupations to keep machines, mechanical equipment, or the structure of an establishment in repair.
• reduced downtime during an outage of the main power panel (3000 amp panel) and traced the problem to two blown fuses and checked that the wires crossed each other and checked from phase to ground.
• accumulated a working knowledge of metal cutting lasers, a ramco wash, and oven powder paint line, and numerous amada turret punch presses.
• salvaged the company $1500 by demonstrating the expertise needed to repair a logic board.
• exhibited knowledge of rtc 3400 whitney plamsa punch and cutter.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!