yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile insurance underwriter eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer solid and progressive commercial insurance underwriting experience, including expertise in generating a large book of business in property, casualty and transportation insurance underwriting operations.
- dynamic commercial lines underwriter with full responsibility for mid-size to larger accounts.
- skilled at analyzing, comparing, and interpreting facts and figures quickly.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
underwriter genesee general agency 2002-present
- actively served as underwriter for regional mga, successfully generating a thriving business with only the owner having a larger book of business.
successfully rate and write business for over 15 carriers; book is 80% transportation and 20% p&c.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
hired as assistant underwriter, quickly promoted to underwriter with no existing book of business.
by the end of 2007, earned 2nd highest commission earnings in the company. at present, earn the 3rd highest commission level among 11 underwriters in the company, only ceo and avp earn higher commission.
assistant underwriter truckwriters, inc. 2000-2002
- effectively serve as assistant underwriter for an exclusive long haul trucking contract for empire fire & marine.
- responsible for managing a broad range of underwriting operations, including endorsements, renewals and reporting form accounts for a territory of fleet accounts.
commercial csr the beacon group 1987-1991
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing a wide variety of accounts, from main street businesses, contractors, medical malpractice, condominiums, and municipalities.
- actively collaborated with eight standard carriers and surplus lines brokers on all lines of business.
bachelor of science degree university of georgia date
certified insurance counselor, 2008
georgia insurance license, 2001
accredited advisor in insurance, 1989
cpcu 5 c insurance company operations, 1989
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!