yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- talented meeting planner offering over 5 years of solid and progressive experience in the hospitality industry, including event planning, meeting coordination and guest services.
- in depth expertise establishing date, selecting sites, coordinating lodging/transportation, location support, d cor, catering, and event cleanup.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- dynamic communication, critical thinking, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
banquet administrative assistant/executive assistant the peabody memphis 2007-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of banquet operations, from coordinating schedule and managing banquet office to inventory control and expense control.
- actively serve as liaison between meeting planner, staff and all departments, facilitating productive communication to ensure quality services to all clientele.
- serving as assistant to the director of banquets, food/beverage director and all food and beverage staff, oversee the equipment, decor, entertainment, and reservations for special events.
- successfully create and implement a reservation system with zero wait time for over 800 guests.
paraprofessional school district 158 2001-2006
- serving as program aide, guided special needs students in academic activities tailored to individual learning needs.
executive assistant the palmer house hilton 1998-1999
- consistently ensured delivery of quality guest services vital to sustaining and growing loyal clientele base.
executive assistant the drake hotel 1995-1998
- skillfully supporting general manager, executive assistant manager, controller and director of public relations by organizing internal meetings, coordinating travel, report preparation, and monthly billing.
executive assistant radisson suite hotel 1992-1995
- tasked with preparing press releases, organizing blood drives, preparing reports, and administrative functions.
sales assistant swissotel 1990-1992
- successfully steered sales/marketing operations to generate high volume growth and revenue for a 632-room hotel in the navy-north pier area.
executive assistant marchetti special events 1989-1990
- effectively coordinated all administrative operations for the special events and public relations office, servicing como inn restaurant, galleria marchetti, montefiori, international auto, and chicago historic races.
associate s of arts in liberal arts triton college date
graduate illinois real estate school date
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!