yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
proficient building manager eager to contribute maintenance expertise as well as strong repair skills and team building talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer solid and progressive management experience, including expertise within building operations, maintenance, repairs and tenant service capacities.
- in depth expertise in plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, and boiler maintenance and repair.
- excel in recruiting, building and leading top-performing, client-focused maintenance teams.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple tasks simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- recognized as efficient professional with a solid work ethic and history of tenant satisfaction.
concierge third brevoort corporation 1980-present
- successfully coordinate responsibilities of brevoort staff, servicing 250 families and additional office suites.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, including assigning all repairs of plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, and boiler maintenance, as requested by the tenants.
- efficiently implement detailed preventive maintenance program to reduce risks of major building and system problems.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality tenant service vital to improving tenant satisfaction.
superintendent p/t markwood management 2003-present
- as live-in superintendent, responsible for handling all maintenance and repairs, including plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, and boilers.
- successfully maintain three buildings, ensuring buildings are clean, garbage free and in repair.
acting superintendent tudor realty management 2003-present
- consistently step in as superintendent as needed during vacations or sick-leave, handling all maintenance and repairs.
superintendent p/t j&r associates 1992-1997
- actively served as resident superintendent, successfully utilized maintenance and diagnostic skills in performing plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and boiler maintenance and repairs.
coursework in electronics engineering university of bayam n puerto rico date
new york city number 6 oil burner license
new york city certificate of fitness
burglar alarm certificate
advanced computer training certificate
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!