yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
mba candidate with solid business management and operational support experience, in combination with a strong academic background, eager to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization.
ø talented mba candidate offering solid and progressive business experience, including expertise within business administration, operational management support and client service capacities.
ø proven track record of professional excellence through personnel integrity and commitment to company reputation.
ø recognized as punctual, hard-working professional; adaptable to new environments and technical systems.
ø skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
ø adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
ø apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
ø demonstrated a team player attitude in enthusiastically soliciting and accepting additional challenging projects in support of company objectives.
ø fluent in english, hindi and punjabi.
master s of business administration whitworth university spokane, wa anticipated graduation 8/2009
relevant coursework: financial management, corporate finance, entrepreneurship, managerial accounting, international law, organizational ethics, information technology management, and political environment for business.
bachelor s of science in computer science delhi university new delhi, india 2006
languages: html, sql, and basic of both c++, java.
operating systems: windows 98, windows xp, windows vista
applications: ms office, internet, dream weaver, flash
cashier whitworth aquatic center; whitworth university 2008-present
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from handling cash register, customer service and cash management to solving client queries and telephonic communication.
painter assistant whitworth university summer 2008
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
sodexho student employee sodexho, whitworth university 2007
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
technical sales executive mohindra infotech 2006-2007
- managed broad scope of administrative support activities including cash management, database maintenance and technical hardware sales.
- demonstrate capacity to provide comprehensive support for all staff including scheduling, client communication, customer service, and effectively managing all essential tasks.
- adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- actively contributed in the planning, implementation and evaluation of client support strategies.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!