yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
phone: (xxx-xxx-xxxx email@example.com
dedicated and highly-organized logistics/transportation management professional with outstanding military background eager to contribute extensive talents toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing productivity and performance.
20+ years of experience in transportation management encompassing theater operations, movement planning, and convoy planning.
significant experience in analyzing, organizing, consolidating and developing training material for logistical courses; equally proficient and qualified as an instructor.
adept at port operations, air terminal operations, railroad operations and warehouse management.
reputation for a collaborative work ethic, integrity, and superior multi-tasking abilities.
outstanding communication, interpersonal, documentation and analytical skills.
consistently seeks out and implements strategies and processes to enhance productivity and output.
valid secret security clearance.
kbr, clda lmcc, 2007 to present
- skillfully navigate efficient movement of all registered logistics movement coordination center (lmcc) convoys throughout iraqi theater.
- apply dynamic organizational strengths to plan and coordinate 5500+ logistical support requests (lsr) missions over 19 months and expeditiously process and track over 13,000 ground transportation requests for convoys.
- spearheaded growth and expansion of lmcc convoys from 550/month to over 1300 per month.
- exercised a strong team player work approach to facilitate deployment of medevac and quick reactionary force for 300+ convoys in urgent need of assistance.
- expertly utilized global distribution management system (gdms) to track all lmcc convoys.
sra international inc., 2002 to 2007
tc-aims ii functional analyst
- delivered formal instruction in transportation coordinator-automated information for movements system (tc-aims ii) to over 1000 students encompassing army, navy, marine and dod civilians; realized graduation success rate of 100%.
- demonstrated advanced knowledge of tc-aims ii to develop, expand and improve curriculum including distance learning program.
- assisted in administering scenario-based training exercises (sbte) with major warfighter installations.
- exhibited impressive versatility in completing training to perform system administrator/database administrator functions for tc-aims ii.
hhc, 8th transportation brigade, fort eustis, va, 2000 to 2002
non-commissioned officer in charge, academic records/student affairs division
- directed administrative affairs of 9,000 students in u.s. army transportation and aviation logistics schools.
- prepared and submitted inactive soldiers reports, and expedited activities such as class scheduling, counseling, reclassification, and disenrollment by standardizing division processes and procedures.
- played a key role in development and training of army training requirements and resources system (attrs) and automated instructional management system (aims-pc).
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
professional experience continued
hhc 8th transportation brigade, fort eustis, va, 1996 to 2000
- researched and published lesson plans and training material to support delivery of tc-accis education.
- compiled and presented formal instruction to over 600 students annually, achieving graduation success rate of 98%.
- provided guidance on all systems within deployment and deployment systems department (ddsd).
- assembled lesson plans, outlines, student guides, handouts and practical exercises for classroom instruction to military, foreign service soldiers and dod civilians.
- trained, developed, educated and motivated deployable units as member of mobile training team (mtt).
- managed development of tc-aims course, ensuring excellent quality and relevancy of content.
earlier experience includes:
surface operations/pov shipping inspector/supervisor, 1317th medium port command mtmc, seoul, korea.
operations/training nco, military traffic management command headquarters, bayonne, nj.
- tc-aims ii
- automated air load planning system (aalps)
worldwide port system (wps)
department of the army movement management system (damms) interface systems
microsoft office suite (powerpoint, excel, word, access, outlook)
education & specialized training
automated air load planning system
transportation coordinator c automated information for movements system
department of the army, movement management system
worldwide port system
small group instructor leader
transportation coordinator c automated command and control information system
air deployment planning
defense preparation of freight for air shipment
basic freight traffic
defense marking for shipment and storage
unit discussion leaders course
defense packing and unitization
leadership education and development
unit movement officer development planning
nuclear, biological and chemical officer/enlisted
joint personal property
basic non-commissioned officer
primary leadership development
traffic management coordinator
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!