~ Eager to leverage a Degree in Business as well as strong Administrative, Finance, and Analytical expertise toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance. ~
Self-directed and equally effective working autonomously as well as within a collaborative environment.
Cultivate and maintain cohesive and cooperative relationships at all levels throughout an organization.
Strong blend of critical thinking, decision-making, marketing, research, and prioritization skills.
Versatile and resourceful; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, tasks, and environments.
Adept at motivating, mentoring and guiding employees and peers to display productivity excellence.
Extensive computer/software skills include Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) and proficiency in operating and maintaining a broad scope of office technology.
West Virginia University, 2008 to Present
Senior Administrative Secretary
Provide effective and efficient administrative and technical support to 10+ full-time faculty within a large and complex academic department.
Perform a broad spectrum of office management functions spanning report preparation, research, appointment scheduling, maintaining confidential personnel files, and maintaining departmental website.
Apply keen leadership talents toward supervising, training and delegating tasks to work-study students.
Seamlessly liaise with caterers, hotel management, and other third parties to coordinate departmental functions and special events.
Preferred Staffing / Lamar Companies, Irwin, PA, 2007 to 2008
- Applied consummate organizational strengths toward drafting contracts and leases for contractors and tenants, managing office technology needs, and processing rent checks and contractor payments.
- Accurately handled petty cash and company credit cards, consistently ensuring budget compliance.
- Administered property database, and played an active role in performing market research and coordinating promotional strategies to maximize occupancy and revenue growth.
- Fostered and nurtured positive tenant relationships by swiftly responding to maintenance requests.
Rocksteady, Saltsburg, PA, 2005 to 2007
- Exercised exemplary multi-tasking skills to prepare and maintain spreadsheets and databases, manage client files, process payroll, answer telephones, and devise work schedules for employees.
- Monitored and responded to eCommerce transactions, consistently replenishing inventory as needed.
Painter / Assistant, Jeannette Painting Contractors, Inc, Pittsburgh, PA, 1998 to 2001 and 2003 to 2005
Secretary II, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA, 2001 to 2003
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration and Management, University of Phoenix - Online, 2009
Associate s Degree, General Studies, Community College of Allegheny County, Monroeville, PA, 2004
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!