Award-winning Sales Professional and MBA Candidate eager to contribute exceptional account development and staff management expertise toward supporting a dynamic company in
optimizing revenue growth and market share.
Proficient at prospecting, educating, selling, and servicing accounts in highly competitive markets. Proactively and continuously assess business operations to determine and optimize fiscal performance, sustainability, expense control, profit, and competitive positioning. Excel in evaluating customer needs and delivering convincing sales presentations; adept throughout the complete sales cycle and proven success as a sales manager. Outstanding skills in market research, networking, and follow-up. Coach, motivate, inspire and direct employees to exhibit productivity and performance excellence.
- Successfully transformed under-performing units at Whataburger to significantly elevate overall productivity and sales growth.
Considerably grew revenues at Extreme Installation and Remodeling by expanding service offerings to include hanging of televisions, total home restoration, and sales of audio equipment.
As top performer in Loan Processing department, funded $48M+ in total loan volume for 2007.
Recognized and awarded for ranking among top 1% in production from June to September, 2007.
Chosen as Rookie Ramp-up Sales winner at 1st United Mortgage for exceeding 1st month sales goals.
Won Shared Success award for surpassing sales targets during training period at 1st United.
Whataburger LP, San Antonio, TX, 2010 to Present
- Spearhead daily operations for assigned unit inclusive of staffing, employee scheduling, training, customer service, maintenance, regulatory and safety compliance, and cost control.
- Apply dynamic leadership talents toward recruiting, coaching and developing quality personnel into productive and high-performing team members.
Extreme Installation and Remodeling, San Antonio, TX, 2007 to 2010
- Steered residential remodeling and installation activities for cutting-edge home theatre systems.
- Demonstrated outstanding product knowledge to effectively up-sell high-end equipment.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Oversaw complete project lifecycle inclusive of calculating estimates, training and directing installation team members, and ensuring quality control and customer service throughout installation or renovation.
- Coordinated marketing efforts to elevate company awareness and established excellent rapport with clients to maximize referral business.
- Cultivated strategic accounts with home builders to provide residential and commercial services.
Washington Mutual C NDS (National Direct Sales), San Antonio, TX, 2006 to 2007
Senior Account Executive
- Promoted and sold wide range of loan packages to homeowners, successfully maintaining strong pipeline of up to 140 loans monthly.
- Exhibited exemplary product knowledge and flexibility to originate 1st and 2nd Lien Home Equity Lines of Credit, Home Equity Loans, 1st Lien Mortgage Plus Refinances and purchases.
- Leveraged talents in cross-selling to facilitate sales of checking accounts and payment protection insurance.
1st United Mortgage, San Antonio, TX, 2004 to 2007
- Effectively processed credit and liability applications for an extensive line of home equity products, loans, credit cards and lines of credit and opened individual and small business checking and savings accounts.
- Employed polished interpersonal skills to foster, nurture and maintain strong relationships with prospects and customers.
Our Lady of the Lake University, San Antonio, TX:
MBA, Concentration in Leadership Studies and Finance (in progress)
Bachelor of Arts in Business Management, 2004
Microsoft Office (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!