yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
p.o. box 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
proficient professional eager to contribute sales expertise as well as strong account management skills and persuasive communication talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
respected sales representative with distinguished 11-year career leading sales operations in banking, communication and business environments. gifted sales strategist and tactician, recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused marketing campaigns. consistently earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights. extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations. repeated success guiding sizeable, cross-functional teams in driving record-setting sales operations. expert presenter, negotiator and businessperson; able to forge solid relationships with strategic partners and build consensus across multiple organizational levels. experienced in persuasive communication; expressing ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations. demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
~ president s club inductee; top 1% in sales, 2001-2002 ~
~ as senior loan consultant, successfully maintained a closing rate of 45% ~
inbound sales representative jitterbug 2009-2010
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from handling high-volume inbound calls and providing best solutions for customers to selling company products and services to clients.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
sr. loan consultant ross financial 2003-2009
- hand-selected to oversee a broad range of loan operations, from driving sales and client relations to staff development and business administration.
- facilitated client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- proficiently generated borrowers through warm/cold prospecting and inbound calls, indentifying client needs and recommending financial/loan products for specific needs.
coach leader sbc/pacific bell 1999-2003
- effectively trained and directed 15-member sales staff and actively collaborated in sales training functions, including direct supervision, call monitoring and individual feedback.
- drove sales operations to consistently hit daily and monthly goals/quotas established by department head.
- skillfully generated sales of sbc products and services on complex and escalated client service calls.
- consistently ensured sales team compliance with company regulations, cpuc policies and procedures.
bachelors of science in high-tech management california state university 1998
associates of science in business management mira costa collage 1996
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!