highly proficient candidate eager to contribute strong customer service, problem-solving, and administrative skills toward supporting a progressive organization seeking a driven and productive team member
ø offer strong practical administrative and customer service experience, with recent and ongoing training in the healthcare arena
ø facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention; successfully address and resolve escalated customer issues
ø meticulous attention to detail and proven record of maintaining high quality standards
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
ø sharp technical proficiencies including microsoft word, excel, and powerpoint
american red cross c baltimore chapter
certified nursing assistant november
cpr and first aid certification in progress
sales representative, arbonne 2005 c 2007
- independently sold personal care and wellness products; provided knowledgeable and courteous customer service
- planned, coordinated, and managed product shows and open houses with various vendors
- accurately maintained client billing and account files, prepared mailings, and followed up with customers
- recruited and trained highly effective sales representatives
real estate agent, coldwell banker 2006 c 2007
- successfully marketed residential properties through open house events, scheduled viewings, and direct mail campaigns
- worked closely with a diverse population of home buyers and sellers; assessed and addresses individual needs and served as a client advocate
- developed lasting client relationships that resulted in excellent levels of customer satisfaction and client referrals
- performed administrative duties, including managing critical client databases
administrative assistant, lasikplus vision center 1999 c 2001
- supported busy laser eye surgery practice by providing a full range of administrative assistance functions
- applied strong understanding of business needs towards scheduling patient pre-screening, surgery, and follow up appointments; additionally maintained staff schedule
- acted as a receptionist greeting clients and managing phone lines
- processed customer payments, executed banking duties, and investigated and resolved any outstanding issues
~ community activity ~
membership & administrative vice president, moms club of catonsville 2003 c 2005
- proficiently coordinated speakers and oversaw monthly meetings for 65-member chapter of this international organization for at-home mothers and their children
- served as first point of contact for new and prospective members, maintained membership lists, and played an integral role in community relations
- supervised and organized annual business expo for member-run and community businesses
- authored and edited articles for monthly newsletter
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a insert specific job title and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, i recently completed my studies towards certified nursing assistant designation and am in the process of obtaining first and aid and cpr certification through the american red cross. my professional qualifications include a strong administrative, sales, and customer service background, and i have additionally volunteered for a local community-based organization. i am adept at working with diverse populations ranging from children to the elderly, and excel at building and maintaining business relationships.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to insert company name, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
hiring agent name
i would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting insert specific job title position currently available with your company. having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, i am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
as discussed, i am an enthusiastic, disciplined team player eager to launch a successful career as a dedicated member of your staff. i believe you will find my dynamic organizational and interpersonal relations skills vital to your operations and look forward to contributing to your success.
should you have any additional questions, or to discuss future employment opportunities, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. again, thank you for the enlightening interview. i look forward to your response.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!