results-driven executive eager to contribute expertise in driving sales/business development, operations, p&l, and team building initiatives toward actively collaborating with a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
strategy & implementation
moving ads marketing, city, state
partner/vice president of sales, 2007 c 2009
- addressed all sales management concerns with a focus on strategic, tactical, and short-term operation management such as marketing, customer service and business operation.
- designed operation and improvement of the systems that created and delivered the firm's products/services.
- maintained a consistent understanding of the happenings behind the company's core operations and actively sought after operations improvement.
- ensured that business operations remained efficient and effective and oversaw the management of other staff.
partner/chief operating officer, 2005 c 2007
- determined and formulated policies and provide the overall direction of company within the guidelines set up by a board of directors or similar governing body.
- planned, directed, or coordinated operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate executives and staff managers.
- strategically recruited, hired, and trained top-performing talent instrumental to company success in generating and managing high-volume business.
- managed short- and long-term operations and fiscal management duties such as financial reporting, a/r, and a/p.
vice president of sales, 2004 c 2005
- applied an in-depth understanding of market penetration to consistently acquire and retain new clients in new markets; boosted sales by 32% and acquired 10 more locations.
- secured consistent levels of referred and repeat business from a vast client base through successful relationship and account management, networking, consultative sales and communication.
devised and implemented business development strategies that identified target markets and business opportunities;
established tactical goals that complied with overall corporate objectives when developing new accounts; recognized as top producer in capital district and top 20 nationwide.
- implemented successful sales initiatives and promotional campaigns that generated increased levels of sales and revenue growth among mass market and government accounts.
page 1 of 2
nextel indirect empire wireless, inc., city, state
sales manager, 2003 c 2004
- directed the success of a solid team of inside and outside business-to-business sales representatives.
- demonstrated exemplary leadership attributes in directing business development efforts and implemented annual strategic plan that drove sales.
- leveraged proven sales management abilities to drive business generation programs, achieving superior sales results; drove sales by 25% with the introduction of 3 new locations.
- merged proven analytical and business development talents to define new accounts and establish key metrics, goals, and objectives that improved sales performance and ranking as top producer in capital district.
corporate account sales representative, 2002 c 2003
served as key liaison to customers, utilizing proven relationship management skills to enhance the company reputation externally and optimize business positioning; optimized sales and regularly surpassed quota.
enhanced business development opportunities through the development, implementation and direction of successful business account generation strategies that maximized sales and profitability; captured mass market and local government accounts.
nextel corporate, albany, ny
sales representative, 2001 c 2002
demonstrated exemplary critical thinking abilities to create highly effective sales strategies and managed product launches, enhancing product and company positioning.
quickly earned recognition as top producer within first quarter and consistently exceeded established quotas.
new york state education dept., albany, ny
senior auditor, 1993 c 2000
- examined and analyzed accounting records to determine financial status of establishment and prepare financial reports concerning operating procedures for the largest school districts within ny state.
- inspected account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
***additional experience as an auditor for new york state educational department***
hudson valley community college
- completed 3 semesters
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!