results-driven banking services specialist eager to apply broad skills in customer service, business development and operations support toward actively contributing to maximizing company performance
ø offer numerous years of experience within the banking industry with expertise in customer service, fraud prevention, and product promotion
ø facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention
ø strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to perform multiple concurrent duties in deadline-driven setting
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
california federal bank/citibank, sacramento, ca 2/97 c 5/07
fraud prevention specialist, california federal bank/citibank (2/02 c 5/07)
- in recognition of superior performance, steadily progressed within company to attain position entrusted with identifying and investigating possible fraudulent activity; smoothly transitioned through multiple mergers and acquisitions
- successfully resolved a high volume of cases and inquires from internal departments, nationwide branches, and other financial institutions; efficiently processed forgery claims authorizing payment or denial
retail operations processor, sr., california federal bank (7/99 c 2/02)
- proficiently supported central mail processing department in managing all incoming u.s. and inter-office mail; actively participated as a member of leadership team and received promotion from retail operations processor iii three months after joining department
- accurately coded and distributed/returned heavy flow of mail; compiled activity information to generate statistical reports instrumental to senior management in assessing performance
direct banking advisor, california federal bank (10/97 c 6/99)
- effectively responded to queries regarding home equity loans, and checking and savings account products; assisted loan applicants with process and accepted telephone applications; consistently achieved excellent levels of customer satisfaction
retail customer service representative, first nationwide/calfed bank (2/97 c 10/97)
- ensured delivery of superior service in effectively managing high-volume incoming call center phones; productively responded to inquiries and promoted additional banking products, initiated research requests, placed checking stop payments, and addressed and troubleshot client issues
stockton savings bank, elk grove, ca 1/91 c 10/96
customer service representative iii
- proficiently executed a wide range of duties as both a full-service teller and new accounts representative; provided first class customer service and assistance as well as accurate cash handling procedures; recognized as a key contributor to achieving branch award for excellence
~ military background ~
us navy, honorable discharge
creating happiness, landmark education graduate event 6/08
landmark forum 5/08
interpersonal skills, ama 5/00
how to be a more effective team leader seminar, rockhurst university continuing education center 10/99
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a insert job title capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive experience supporting a diverse array of departments within the financial services industry and providing consistently excellent customer service. i have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward efficient issue resolution in each position i have held. my keen eye for detail along with my ability to work under heavy pressure have proven instrumental in my success working in fraud prevention, retail operations, and direct banking fields. in addition to my work history, i received an honorable discharge from the us navy following a 3-year and 7-month tour of duty.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
i would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting insert job title position currently available with your company. having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, i am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
as discussed, i am an enthusiastic, disciplined team player eager to launch a successful career as a dedicated member of your staff. i believe you will find my dynamic organization, prioritization, and customer service skills vital to your operations and look forward to contributing to your success.
should you have any additional questions, or to discuss future employment opportunities, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. again, thank you for the enlightening interview. i look forward to your response.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!