proven leader and sales executive with 15+ years experience in sales management, efficient in creating and maintaining a positive flow of work by utilizing what resources and facilities are available. long-respected for advanced abilities in territory management, business development, product launches, client acquisition, and account management. outstanding blend of expertise in staff leadership, communication, creative problem solving, and driving projects to meet strict timelines. excels at managing employees, fusing resources, and advancing organizational directives through innovative programs and initiatives. adeptly decodes complex situations and deploys business instinct to present logical plans then delegates effectively, remains committed to outcome, and embraces flexible ways to achieve goals.
territory management / business development / strategic planning / market penetration
relationship management / recruiting, hiring & orientation
sales leadership / team building & motivation
technical competencies: quickbooks, sales logix, a.c.t., excel, microsoft word, and outlook.
owner, 05/2003 c present
design print pro, cincinnati, ohio
- institute measures resulting in a boost of organizational sales to $100k+ and continuously ensured the professional success of employees, sales staff, and other administrative personnel through effective training.
- determine and formulate policies and provide the overall direction of company; plan, direct, or coordinate operational activities at the highest level of management with the help of subordinate staff managers.
- analyze operations to evaluate performance of company and staff in meeting objectives, and to determine potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- facilitate new account management; acquired 200 new accounts within initial 18 months.
- coordinate the development and implementation of budgetary control systems, recordkeeping systems, and other control processes including client relations and sales.
consultative sales, 02/2002 c 05/2003
spherion, cincinnati, ohio
- demonstrated exemplary leadership attributes in directing business development efforts throughout cincinnati, developing and implementing quarterly and annual strategic plans that built a lucrative territory.
- leveraged proven sales management abilities to drive business generation programs, achieving superior sales results and establishing a low tenured territory increasing branch sales by 30% in first year.
- merged proven motivational and organizational talents to establishing key metrics, goals, and objectives that improved territory performance and rankings.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
consultative sales, 10/1999 c 02/2002
iron mountain, inc., cincinnati, ohio
- applied an in-depth understanding of sales management to consistently acquire and retain new clients while managing the smallest territory in the region; restructured territory into the number one producer in the region and captured 225% of quota in fy 2000.
- secured consistent levels of referred and repeat business from a vast client base through successful relationship and account management, networking, consultative sales and communication.
- acquired #7 ranking by devising and implementing business development strategies that identified target markets and business opportunities and established tactical goals that complied with overall corporate objectives.
- monitored sales representatives performance; headed up sales meetings and implemented successful sales initiatives and promotional campaigns that generated increased levels of sales and revenue growth.
national account representative
armstrong relocation/united van lines, chattanooga, tn
served as key liaison to customers, utilizing proven relationship management skills to enhance the company reputation externally and optimize business positioning.
played a pivotal role in the development of key client retention initiatives and forged strong professional client relationships that increased the levels and value of repeat business and referrals; consistently ranked among top 30% of national sales force.
enhanced business development opportunities through the development of 30 staff members, implementation and direction of successful lead generation strategies that maximize sales and profitability throughout the region.
**** account executive for advanced telecommunications and account executive for harris/3m, chattanooga, tennessee****
bachelor of science in marketing and business administration
university of findlay
- president, business networking international, 4 years
- chairman, nec chamber diplomats
- member, cincinnati board of realtors
- member, national association of realtors
- member, real estate business network
- member, tri-state business network
april 14, 2011
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
i am writing to express my genuine interest in your current opening for a <name of the position>; therefore, please allow me to submit my resume for your review. having been in sales for the past 15+ years, with continued success in meeting the needs of my clientele, i am confident that i can make a valuable contribution to your organization's future projects and initiatives. my experience consists of thorough sales management analysis that is transferrable to any industry.
as indicated in the accompanying resume, i bring you a positive and energetic work approach and an exemplary blend of talents in the areas of sales, business development, operations management, client relations, revenue growth, and account management. to compliment these qualifications, i offer an unwavering commitment to providing stellar customer service and dealing directly with clients as a front-line company representative, keeping in mind to remain accessible to clients at all times while simultaneously exceeding goals.
to date in my career, i have held progressively responsible positions based on a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed established goals and manage accounts. i take great effort in building strong, positive interpersonal relations. my professional history produced an aptitude for strategically indicating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement sales solutions. as a sales executive, i utilize both theoretical and negotiation skills to consistently secure increases in revenue, and these same skills can produce lucrative results conducive to accomplishing your overall organizational missions and goals.
once you have reviewed my qualifications, i welcome further discussion about how i can contribute my assets to your organization. i would like to interview with you during a time convenient and until then i am available to answer any questions you may have.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!