yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
▪ 4006 park square dr. #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ▪
xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ email@example.com ▪
driven business professional seeking a challenging position in management, where expertise in retail environment, company operations, employee supervision, and client services will prove instrumental to company success.
ø a results-oriented professional offering over 14 years of solid and progressive retail management experience, including expertise within business operations, client services, and customer service capacities.
ø in-depth expertise in identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to penetrate and develop vendor markets.
ø adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
ø apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
ø proven ability to lead and motivate team members to ensure success.
ø track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions.
ø technical expertise in email environments, microsoft office suite, and general use software programs.
assistant manager wal-mart 2001-2008
- successfully planned and executed all store operation led company to generate consistent profits in a fast-paced 24/7 environment.
- solid experience in supervising and managing company expenses, sales promotions, and store set-up
- effectively hired, trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as new employee training, evaluating performance, and providing guidance/mentoring.
- managed broad scope of operational activities including merchandising, forecasting, community involvement, and customer service.
- received exceptional exceeds expectations review as a district supervisor.
bartender whisper's nightclub & catering 1998-2000
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- effectively managed multiple customers simultaneously and generated consistent high sales revenue.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing, customer service and inventory stocking to procurement, vendor relations and employee sales contests.
bartender roxbury 1999-2001
- successfully provide quality products and services to multiple clientele in fast-paced environment.
- managed broad scope of accounting/finance activities including cash handling, stock records, and revenue integrity.
assistant manager dolcis 1994-1997
- consistently ensured quality customer service, associate training, sales programming efforts, and merchandising.
penn foster college scottsdale, az
beverage management certificate crescent city school of gaming and bartending new orleans, la 1999
attended get motivated business seminar, inc. dallas, tx 2007
women in leadership seminar uta arlington, dallas, tx 2006
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!