Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Driven Professional Counselor seeking a challenging position with the Veterans Benefits Administration, where expertise in therapeutic technique, patient rehabilitation and education will prove instrumental to company success.
A results-oriented therapeutic professional with experience in counseling procedure, group therapy, and program facilitation. In-depth expertise in the counseling of troubled men on a wide variety of topics, including drugs, alcohol, abuse, anger, and stress management. Strong hands on knowledge of vocational rehabilitation and assisting with patient benefits. Proven ability to develop programs and procedures to benefit patients. Dynamic communication, presentation, and relationship management skills. Track record of commitment to patient rehabilitation.
~ Affiliations ~
Member Maryland Rehabilitation Association
Friends of Maryland Rehabilitation Association
Chi Sigma Lota, Rho Theta Chapter;
Counseling Academic and Professional Honor Society
House of Ruth Present
Counselor to Male Batterers
- Establish ongoing therapeutic relationships with each male batterer to facilitate positive change; provide caring, consistent, respectful and responsive patient interaction.
- Support each group participant and capitalize on strengths to achieve individualized outcomes: stable housing, trauma recovery, mental health, addiction recovery, employment, and abuse-free relationships.
- Develop effective interventions and implement with the highest ethical standards.
- Act as male group facilitator, provide nurturing, consistent, and structured environment for counseling.
- Seek continuous improvement by identifying and incorporating proven interventions and employing staff and clinicians with specialized skills.
- Sustain an unwavering focus on mission, principles, and vision and men served.
George Washington University 2006-2008
Masters of Arts Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!