mba candidate eager to contribute extensive administrative, customer service and leadership talents toward supporting a progressive organization in achieving goals and objectives.
- proficiency in scheduling meetings and taking meeting minutes, managing and maintaining large volumes of files, coordinating travel arrangements, and precisely tracking expenses.
- effectively foster, nurture, and maintain strong customer relationships, consistently ensuring first-rate satisfaction.
- solid reputation for professionalism, integrity, and problem solving abilities.
- significant time management abilities; able to efficiently balance competing demands and requirements.
- highly respected for polished prioritization abilities, commitment to confidentiality, and constant attention to budget compliance and cost control.
- quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, environments and software.
- proven ability to process a high volume of work without sacrificing quality, and continuously seek out new approaches to streamline and expedite daily administrative processes
- considerable skills in establishing rapport with individuals from all walks of life.
carolina by-products/valley proteins, fayetteville, nc, 2010 to present
customer service associate
perform broad-scope administrative functions inclusive of reviewing and preparing daily route manifests, scheduling customers for service, performing data entry, maintaining database, and generating daily reports for tonnage and raw material.
leveraged exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to elevate customer service by 45% within three months.
proactively partner with route manager and solicitors to ensure top-notch customer service and satisfaction.
actively support administrative assistant in processing payroll and controlling plant inventory.
kelly services, charlotte, nc, 2009 to 2010
customer service associate
applied sharp attention to detail and accuracy toward reviewing and verifying case status, client information, outstanding requirements, and conformance of received requirements.
slashed policy errors by 70% by providing technical guidance to peers.
expeditiously entered policy updates and changes, applied premium payments to polices, and reissued policies as needed.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy c page 2 of 2
professional experience continued
state of maryland / lower easter shore children's center, salisbury, md, 2006 to 2009
- collaboratively managed daily operations for residential youth facility by enforcing rules and regulations, maintaining structure and routines, monitoring and supervising residents behavior, and serving as mentor and role model.
- completed and maintained comprehensive documentation related to residents progress.
state of maryland/wichd, salisbury, md, 2002 to 2006
- proficiently assembled grant application packets, prepared requisitions and purchase orders, and verified information on client bills.
- maintained client database and ensured timely and accurate billing activities.
- typed and distributed meeting minutes, and demonstrated a highly productive work ethic in preparing training requests, registrations, and travel arrangements.
- scrutinized timesheets for errors, completeness, and accuracy prior to forwarding to program supervisor for approval and signature.
- conducted thorough client intake interviews and provided referrals to other community resources and programs.
- scheduled health fairs and provided health education at events.
master of business administration candidate,
wilmington university, new castle, de, anticipated completion may 2011
bachelor of science, criminal justice,
wilmington university, georgetown, de, 2007
associate of applied science, criminal justice,
wor-wic community college, salisbury, md, 2005
microsoft office suite (excel, access, powerpoint, outlook, word, publisher)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!