Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
7833 Pingree Rd. Xxxxxx, XXXXXX xxxxxx-8899 xxx-xxx-xxxx firstname.lastname@example.org
Driven Professional seeking a challenging position where expertise in electrical installation and repair, marine technology and customer service will prove instrumental to company success.
Ø Offer a wide range of logistic and operations experience; with specific expertise as a Electronic Technician, Sales Representative and Customer Service Expert.
Ø Maxixxxxxxze profitability through superior customer service; provide effective and prompt communication and follow-up on pending orders.
Ø Adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
Ø Apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
Ø Quality-oriented professional with a reputation for service, satisfaction, and results.
Ø Proven ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and assignments simultaneously.
Ø Creative troubleshooter able to quickly identify problems and implement practical solutions.
Ø Dynaxxxxxxc communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
Ø Proven ability to quickly learn and utilize new methods, systems, and technology.
Ø Track record of regular promotions and increasingly complex assignments.
Ø Skillful at perforxxxxxxng independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
Sales Associate/Freight Stocker Home Depot 2000-Present
- Successfully steer sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- Consistently ensure quality customer experience through attentive assistance on product selection.
- Actively provide expert advice on the repair or replacement of a broad range of home electronics.
Sales Associate Radio Shack 2000-2000
- Responsible for assisting clientele in the selection and purchasing of personal electronics.
- Consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
Electronics Technician Custom Marine Electronics 1990-1999
- Sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of electronic installation and repair operations on commercial and private marine vessels, including radars, sonars, sounders, UHF and VHF radios, autopilots, and stabilized satellite dishes.
- Efficiently handled all aspects of refrigeration or HVAC system installation and repair.
Technician Honor Marine Date
Tuna Seiners Date
Electronic Installation Technician Marco Marine Date
General Certification FCC License 1984-Present
Associate of Arts Degree Mesa Junior College San Diego, CA 1979
Basic Electronic Training, 2 years
United States Army HF/Teletype Training, 7 months
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!