Self-motivated, ambitious and methodical professional eager to launch career in Finance and support the employer in optimizing organizational performance and profitability.
- Effectively combined Finance degree with considerable analytical, organizational, administrative, and budgeting expertise to consistently achieve excellent levels of profitability for employer.
Reputation for versatility, resourcefulness, and the ability to quickly adapt to new roles, environments, tasks, technologies, and responsibilities.
Apply dynamic communication and interpersonal skills to facilitate cohesive efforts among colleagues, supervisors, and clients; proactively nurture customer relationships to maximize loyalty and retention.
Able to systematically scrutinize and evaluate opportunities for profitability and financial risk.
Proficient in analyzing, interpreting and producing financial statements and reports.
Reliably display meticulous attention to detail and accuracy and exhibit polished skills in forecasting and expense tracking.
Sephora, Overland Park, Kansas, 2007 to Present
- Apply dynamic financial, analytical and budgeting expertise toward controlling expenses for multi-million dollar store and achieving assigned sales and profit goals.
- Devise staff schedules, administer training, delegate tasks, conduct performance evaluations, and motivate 30+ associates to display peak productivity.
- Strategically partner with brand representatives to expand business through special events.
Chico s FAS, Prairie Village, Kansas, 2003 to 2007
- Spearheaded daily operations for $1.5M store inclusive of sales, inventory management, merchandising and staffing; recruited, hired, trained and motivated top quality employees.
- Successfully orchestrated efforts to increase sales revenues by 13% in one year.
Andrew Garrett, Inc., Springfield, MO, 2001 to 2003
Diligently steered compliance with NASD regulations and maintained accurate and up-to-date client account information for 36+ branches nationwide.
Demonstrated an exemplary team player work ethic in reviewing, processing, and assisting with transfer of new account data from branch to clearinghouse.
Missouri State University, Springfield, Missouri, Graduated Cum Laude 2003
Bachelor of Science in Finance
Bachelor of Science in Fashion Merchandising/Management
Completed FastTrac® New Venture™ Program C Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a finance capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
I bring to you a Bachelor s Degree in Finance, solid skills in accounting, and outstanding talents in forecasting, expense tracking, and budget management. To complement these qualifications, I offer sharp organizational, planning, decision-making, and prioritization skills which are essential in a finance role.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a driven professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, prudence, integrity, and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!