results-driven management training specialist eager to contribute superior leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing operational performance
ø offer four years of progressive experience in manager training and development
ø dynamic communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
ø demonstrated ability to prepare and conduct highly effective training programs; experience working with individuals and groups to achieve established goals
ø facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention
ø strategically plan and coordinate workflow and human resources for optimal coverage while containing labor costs
ø solid record of organization, prioritization and time management
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
ø strong technical skills including microsoft word and excel
walgreens drug store, lantana, fl 2/05 c present
- successfully perform a broad range of duties throughout varied departments of a designated training store while delivering outstanding customer service
- selected to train all new managers on all aspects of operations, corporate policies and procedures, and revenue generation strategies
- assist managers in training in overcoming varied obstacles; maintain 99% training success rate
- collaborate with all levels of staff, including new and seasoned managers, to support trainees in completing the program
- continuously maintain stock levels, visual displays, and store appearance including signage; participate in inventory counts and merchandising efforts
insert name of high school, kingston, jamaica 9/00 c 9/01
high school teacher
- effectively instructed 7th and 11th grade history and social studies; worked closely with individual students and large groups to guide educational progress
- proficiently assessed student performance and tailored curriculum accordingly; responsible for selecting and administering formal tests as well as ongoing daily evaluation
- developed and implemented detailed lesson plans; secured supporting educational materials and aids
- maintained accurate and complete records on student performance
university of the west indies, mona, jamaica
master s degree in governance september 2002
bachelor of arts in history september 2000
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as regional manager of management training development and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include four years of experience working as a management trainer within a fast-paced, high volume retail environment. i am adept at explaining policies and procedures in an engaging manner and i excel at developing, coordinating, and conducting training programs for newly hired managers, and have maintained a 99% success rate. my excellent organizational and communication skills have consistently proven instrumental in working with people from a diverse range of backgrounds and who will be assigned to varied locations. i have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward assisting managers who have relatively weak qualifications, as well as toward encouraging managers who are more experienced and prepared for their positions. my emphasis on follow-up has been key in supporting the training process. to complement this background, i offer a master s degree in governance.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to kaplan university, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!