it professional with solid experience and knowledge of it projects from conceptualization to actualization of deliverables. highly skilled in determining resource requirements, managing resources, and determining short- or long-term goals and strategies to achieve them. coordinate internal and external colleagues to accomplish goals, monitor progress, and evaluate outcomes. influence, motivate, and challenge others; adapt leadership style to a variety of situations. identify problems; determine accuracy and relevance of information; use sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
computer & network security
it infrastructure projects
education & professional development
01/2008 c 12/2009
hacc; computer network technology; desktop support; network com tech i & 2; windows servers, linux, mac; pc installation; printer; fund of telecommunications; router configuration for voip; the physical network; communication wiring; intro to windows servers; fund of linux administration; internetworking; cisco routing; wireless network administration
graduated, computer learning network, camp hill, pa
microsystems technology, 12/1996
information technology experience
jfc pro temps, camp hill, pa
trainer, 10/2001 c 11/2001
- enhanced the professional development and success of dot employees in mastering functions associates with server log in and computer/outlook 2000 usage.
l&h trucking, hanover, pa
system administrator, 06/2000 c 03/2001
- monitored network to ensure network availability to all 30 system users and performed necessary maintenance to support network availability.
- implemented network security measures to protect data, software, hardware and installed hard drives and memory.
- recommended changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determined hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- administrated as-400, novell 5.5, windows nt 4.0, windows 2000, windows 2000 pro, windows 98, and windows 95.
sales clerk, 10/2007 c present
- compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
- watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
mcdonald s, gettysburg, pa
manager, 10/2006 c 05/2007
- successfully led a high-performance staff with team building, and leadership practices; built strategic alliances with new and existing employees.
- demonstrated resourcefulness in all aspects of food service, customer service, and business development.
- supported staff throughout the entire service process and worked with individual staff to determine need for improvement in performance.
- consistently managed counter and drive-thru, generating increased levels of repeat business through strong relationship management and customer service.
ryan s steak house, hanover, pa
manager, 09/2002 c 10/2006
- directed the success of 75 employees including interviewing, scheduling, and employee relations.
- demonstrated strong business development ability by reconciling revenue, increasing repeat business, and overall operation of the entire restaurant.
- coordinated financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase operational efficiency.
- review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and improvement.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!