talented educator eager and prepared to contribute expertise in fine arts providing quality academic programs targeting junior high/high school population
ø offering a bachelor of fine arts and minor in art history with nearly a decade of teaching fine arts to students in kindergarten through fifth grade
ø regularly participate in clear creek independent school districts summer enrichment sessions
ø developed and manage an afterschool art club for students of landolt elementary providing accessibility for all student body
ø create and market painted glassware currently on consignment in galveston, tx; capitalize on opportunity to remain involved in the art community
c.d. landolt elementary school-league city, tx august 2000-present
fine arts teacher
- guide students through a variety of techniques encouraging creativity and an enjoyment of the arts, including painting, sketching, designing, and sculpting
- establish course goals; create and implement lessons that reinforce teks
- institute clear objectives for all lessons and projects; communicate those objectives to students enabling each to meet or exceed the skills/knowledge that students are expected to acquire
- instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures and demonstrations; focus on providing students with opportunity to maximize potential
- procure all required art supplies within budget; organize and manage all equipment and materials to ensure availability as needed
- observe and evaluate pupils to establish their understanding and abilities
- manage and inventory projects for a class body of approximately 800 students annually
university of houston-houston, tx
bachelor of fine arts; minor art history; teaching certification; 1996
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a junior high or high school instructor of fine arts and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include teaching art in excess of eight years to students in kindergarten through the fifth grade, participating in summer sessions, substitute teaching, and creating and marketing creations of my own. i have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward managing a student body of over 800 and creating an afterschool art club for my students. to complement this background, i offer a love of the arts and teaching.
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting all students in achieving their objectives through superior instruction. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your district, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!