Ø Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry and over five years of laboratory, operations, research and project management experience.
Ø Utilize strong technical and procedural skills with researchers and laboratory personnel to maximize performance.
Ø Effectively define, develop and execute targeted laboratory/research operations to boost productivity and efficiency.
Research, SUNY Purchase, Purchase, NY 2007
Bachelor of Science, Biochemistry, SUNY Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY 2003
Adobe Photoshop, HP Deskscan, FrontPage, Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 3.1/95/98/XP
Research Assistant, SUNY Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY 2007 - 2008
- Participated in experiments to detect pancreatic tumor formation and progression in mice.
- Assisted with care and feeding of experimental mice.
Research Assistant, SUNY Purchase, Purchase, NY 2006 - 2007
- Collected various species of goldenrod plants, prepared sample extracts for organic chemistry experiments.
- Tested fungi samples for evidence of anti-fungal treatment activity.
Research Assistant, Life Sciences, SUNY Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY 2005 - 2006
- Sequenced SOD region of Drosophilia Melanogaster and prepared samples for DNA extraction.
- Prepared gel electrophoresis apparatus and responsible for PCR machine cycles.
Research Assistant, SUNY Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY 2005
- Identified red blood cells and isolated erythrocytes by differential centrifugation.
- Utilized SDS-PAGE to isolate proteins.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Research Assistant, SUNY Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY 2002 - 2003
- Sequenced glutathione reductase gene in Drosophilia Melanogaster.
- Prepared gel electrophoresis equipment and PCR machine cycles.
Volunteer Student Tutor for Pre-Calculus, SUNY Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY 2001 - 2002
- Assisted students with calculus work and exam preparation.
Retail Sales Associate, Sprint, Staten Island, NY 2008 - Present
- Sell Sprint products and services and provide customer service, information and problem-solving.
Sales Associate, AT&T Mobility, Brooklyn, NY 2007 - 2008
- Responsible for sales and customer service.
Weekend Dispatcher, Bravo Volunteer Ambulance, Brooklyn, NY 2007
- Directed ambulance crews to incident sites, maintained equipment logs and registered with fire department and hospitals at beginning and end of each shift.
Supervisor, Exxon Mobil Pit Stop, Fuquay-Varina, NC 2003 - 2004
- Managed employees, controlled inventory and processed payroll.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!