creative and passionate nanny with 8 years experience and the goal to see children grow into healthy and stable adults. well able to demonstrate model behavior with the goal of children becoming life-long learners. joyful caregiver with innovative means of delivering care to children and their families in a way in which those with varying needs as consistently satisfied.
completed background check
clean driving record
first-aid / cpr certified
nanny, 01/2009 c present ~ sittercity.com
three little girls: 6-year-old, and 3-year-old twins.
two children: 10 year boy, and an 8-yearold girl.
two children: 2-year-old girl, and 8-month-old girl.
care for children in private households and provide support and expertise to parents in satisfying children's physical, emotional, intellectual, and social needs. perform functions such as meal planning and preparation, laundry and clothing care, organization of play activities and outings, discipline, intellectual stimulation, language activities, and transportation.
- remain able to perform first aid or cpr when required.
- regulate children's rest periods and nap schedules.
- meet regularly with parents to discuss children's activities and development.
- help prepare and serve nutritionally balanced meals and snacks for children.
- instruct children in safe behavior, such as seeking adult assistance when crossing the street and avoiding contact or play with unsafe objects.
- organize and conduct age-appropriate recreational activities, such as games, arts and crafts, sports, walks, and play dates.
- observe children's behavior for irregularities, take temperature, transport children to doctor, or administer medications, as directed, to maintain children's health.
- model appropriate social behaviors and encourage concern for others to cultivate development of interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- work with parents to develop and implement discipline programs to promote desirable child behavior.
- help develop and/or monitor family schedule.
raised $3400 for the aids foundation
runner/participant: marathon for the aids foundation in hawaii in 2006.
volunteer, local animal shelter.
donor, humane society every month
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!