yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
recent graduate with bs in finance as well as as in business administration and bs in mathematics pending eager to contribute theoretical and practical academic background toward supporting operations of a progressive company.
- offer theoretical and applied knowledge in financial services experience, including expertise within insurance, actuary, banking, and customer service capacities.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- technically proficient in basic c programming, microsoft word, excel, access, and power point.
- dynamic verbal and written communication skills; fluent in russian and english, conversational in german.
bachelors of science in mathematics university of maryland college park anticipated graduation 8/2010
bachelors of science in finance university of maryland university college 8/2009
associates of science in business administration prince george s community college 2007
coursework in world economy, english, german belarusian state university 2004
coursework in: investments, business finance, money and banking, international finance, futures/options, principles of marketing, strategic management, financial management, management organization theory, information systems in organizations, business ethics, calculus i-iii, linear algebra, mathematical finance, differential equations, and security valuation.
server ozio restaurant and lounge 2007-present
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
intern the department of education of the republic of belarus 2004
- actively assisted in the translation of documents from english to russian and from russian to english.
- effectively fielded high volume phone calls, while reviewing and analyzing the department s financial statements for accuracy.
accountant assistant/personal assistant llp elista 2001-2002
- demonstrated working knowledge of broad business functions in supporting front desk operations as well as managing detailed inventory paperwork, performing high-volume data entry and providing general clerical and special project assistance.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!