Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Dedicated and innovative Advertising/Marketing Professional eager to contribute exceptional talents toward supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Adept at researching and anticipating market trends, fusing resources, delivering presentations, and conducting competitive analysis.
Exercise keen eye for detail to create engaging marketing pieces and promotional materials.
Excel in efficiently navigating creative projects from start to finish, and ensure designs contain precise brand and message consistency.
Possess well-developed scheduling, planning, analytical, and problem solving skills; thrive in a team-driven and collaborative environment.
Extremely resourceful; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, tasks, technologies and environments.
Skillfully anticipate, plan, and respond accordingly to changing business priorities.
Effectively balance competing demands, facilitate cooperative efforts among internal and external parties, and customize marketing and advertising tactics to varying consumer segments.
Puritan Furniture, Connecticut, 2007 to 2008
- Cost-effectively administered $1M+ advertising budget with accountability for development of print materials (direct mail, newspaper ads and flyers), radio spots, and television commercials.
- Designed and launched online marketing campaigns and overhauled company website to expand advertising reach and elevate company awareness.
- Communicated and proficiently negotiated with media outlets to optimize ad placement.
The Hartford Courant, Hartford, Connecticut, 2005 to 2007
Internet Account Executive
- Applied dynamic interpersonal skills toward managing and maintaining solid relationships with key Internet accounts on courant.com and ctnow.com.
- Formulated and presented sales proposals to new prospects, administered contracts, and created visually-appealing and persuasive advertisements for strategic placement on website.
- Won Integrity Award in recognition of exceptional performance and presented with Heart and Crown Award for outstanding sales and marketing achievements.
WFSB, Hartford, Connecticut, 2004 to 2005
National Sales Administrator
- Spearheaded placement, full creative process and contract fulfillment for all national advertising accounts.
- Served as primary point of contact for all national advertising agencies and exhibited considerable versatility as Acting National Sales Manager when required.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
WVIT, West Hartford, Connecticut, 1999 to 2004
- Leveraged excellent creativity to conceptualize, write and produce commercials for in-house marketing agency.
- Conducted extensive research to compose daily news pieces, diligently ensured quality control, and contributed to planning, development and orchestration of promotional events for station.
Assistant Traffic Manager
- Seamlessly coordinated daily activities between WVIT and NBC s Northeast Hub encompassing commercial scheduling, spot placement, and traffic file maintenance.
- Consistently drove cohesive and collaborative efforts between station employees and sales force.
- Demonstrated exemplary leadership talents in delegating tasks to overnight tape operators, serving as point of contact during commercial broadcast issues, and as back-up for Programming Director.
WFSB, Hartford, Connecticut, 1998 to 1999
- Exhibited strong organizational skills in navigating placement, cataloging and archiving of all station commercials, overseeing billing, and precisely timing barter programs for daily logs.
- Resourcefully devised and introduced training material to improve productivity of new department personnel.
Earlier experience includes role as Site Planner for Diversified Technology Consultants, North Haven, Connecticut.
University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut:
Bachelor of Science, Landscape Architecture, 1998
Bachelor of Arts, Communication Science, 1994
Adobe Design; Microsoft Office Suite; Mac and Windows operating platforms
Committee Member, Celebrate Granby
- Organized Chamber Of Commerce event with accountability for print and radio advertising, recruiting event volunteers, preparing venue, and coordinating entertainment schedule.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!