yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope shipping/receiving experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer over 12 years of solid and progressive shipping and receiving experience, including expertise within import/export services, inventory control and customer service capacities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
shipping & receiving rsm electron power inc. 1998-present
- effectively coordinate all traffic operations on behalf of company, from import/export freight services, negotiation for import and export rates and maintaining good relations with carriers to receiving, classifying, distributing materials and supplies.
- responsible for both domestic and international small parcel military shipping and freight operations, ensuring detailed documentation of all shipping transactions.
- utilized extensive knowledge of shipping software and online shipping in support of overall objectives.
handler fedex express 2007-2008
- actively served as night sort handler for the local station, ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
handler fedex express jfk airport 2005-2007
- successfully steered daily local and district handling operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
order processor natural organics, inc. 1997-1998
- consistently ensured product quality and order accuracy through the implementation of final inspections, database management and inventory control.
coursework in human services empire state collage saratoga spring, ny 2009-present
visual communications certificate katharine gibbs school melville, ny 2000-2001
gpa 3.96; presidents list, dean s list, perfect attendance list.
esl suffolk community college 1996 c1997
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!