yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
~ proficient, results-focused senior design engineer eager to contribute technical expertise as well as dynamic project management, leadership, and analytical skills toward supporting a progressive organization in maximizing operational and financial performance. ~
education & training
earned value management
six sigma training
everett community college
central missouri state university
university of maryland
community college of the air force
advanced heat treatment and electroplating
advanced cnc programming
u.s. air force leadership school
aircraft metals technology course
technical / design expertise
catia v4/v5 ~ enovia ~ ansys ~ pro engineer wildfire ~ pro engineer mechanica ~ pdm ~ intralink ~ solid works ~ sdrc idea ~ autocad ~ gd&t ~ surfcam ~ mastercam ~ 3d studio ~ metavr ~ microsoft office suite
hd home automation, 2007 to present
system designer / co-owner
- manage system design and installation of security, video surveillance, computer networks, and distributed audio/video for both residential and commercial facilities, extensively using autocad software.
- as part owner of company, spearhead all phases of project management from planning and needs assessments, to supervising installation by staff, to post-implementation support.
lockheed martin, 2003 to 2007
- as senior design engineer on navy advanced hawkeye radar upgrade program for e2d aircraft, tasked with ensuring transmitter rack adhered to stringent navy requirements for high sink landings, crash and catapult launch loads with no permanent deflection.
- meticulously authored manufacturing process specifications for remmele to optimize multi-piece, tight tolerance machining of 7050-t7451 aluminum alloy.
- leveraged exceptional critical thinking abilities to analyze and design test fixture used to achieve structural certification of the transmitter rack.
- functioned as lead design engineer on u.s. army airborne common sensor program, driving cohesive efforts with embraer engineering team in design of interface between synthetic aperture radar antenna and erj-145 aircraft.
- resourcefully designed motor assembly and gimbal assembly for synthetic aperture radar antenna.
- expertly performed structural analysis of antenna-mounting structure and ensured field of view complied with army requirements.
- spearheaded design and manufacturing of mobile control trailer used in polecat unmanned air vehicle (uav) program in role as lead mechanical engineer / control account manager.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
professional experience continued
- prepared statement of work (sow), basis of estimate, and specification control documents (scd).
- repeatedly praised for achieving project completion within established budget and timeline parameters.
superior technical resource, 1999 to 2003
design engineer c lockheed martin (2001 to 2003)
strategically designed ground support equipment hardware used in support of unmanned air vehicles (uav).
instrumental in comprehensive planning and design of mobile ground facilities consisting of an expandable navair shelter, rear mobilizer (housing redundant generators), and prime mover vehicle.
contributed proficiency in computer and manual structural analysis as well as strong skills in predicting dynamic response and fatigue life toward steering quality control efforts.
precisely defined technical specifications and provided data to reliability engineer to identify equipment requirements.
senior design engineer c boeing (1999 to 2001)
- demonstrated consistent attention to quality assurance in performing surface modeling and tool design for boeing 767/747 aircraft body and windows.
- championed redesign of 767 48 tail section to comply with hard tail landing ultimate load ceriteria.
- performed extensive 3d modeling of 48 tail section to expose several interferences between fasteners and aircraft structure.
galaxy aerospace, 1998 to 1999
senior design engineer
- produced designs for airborne entertainment systems, gps tracking, telephone systems, and layout of custom interiors for galaxy and astra spx aircraft.
- partnered with faa der in obtaining proper certification prior to implementing modifications.
superior technical resources, 1995 to 1997
design engineer c boeing
- project-managed design and fabrication efforts for 767/747 wide body aircraft, specializing in sheet metal and machining for redesign of 45/46 section for 767 aircraft body join.
- merged excellent engineering acumen with software proficiency to generate complete surface model of each body section illustrating various structural defects.
- applied tooling design expertise to formulate new tooling set which reduced body joins time by 8 hours while fortifying structural consistency.
designer, ipec athens, 1994 to 1995
aircraft metals technologist, usaf, 1986 to 1994
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!