results-oriented professional with customer service experience in fast-paced environments. proven capacity to handle various functions necessary in leading the operations of a successful company. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with clients, colleagues, and management. talent to consistently meet periodic and annual objectives and quotas.
customer service / management / communication / training
supervision / professional development / written & verbal communication
and castle pub and restaurant, washington, dc
server, 09/2008 c present
- demonstrate skill leading to recognition among top 5 producers of most sales of the year (2009) and winner of various sales contests.
- prepare checks that itemize meal costs and sales taxes and collect payments from customers.
- continue to check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve specialty dishes at tables as required.
- present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
6th avenue elementary school, los angeles, ca
teacher s assistant, 02/2006 c 06/2008
- served in a position for which a teacher or another professional has ultimate responsibility for the design and implementation of educational programs and services.
- tutored and assisted children individually or in small groups to help them master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by teachers.
- launched the sassy 6th ave step team in addition to designing the choreography and coaching students.
sweetwine sweets catering,
los angeles, ca
manager, 06/2004 c 06/2006
- quickly resolved customer complaints regarding food service.
- trained workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- inspected supplies/equipment to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
- controlled inventories of food, equipment, and smallware and ordered more when needed.
- observed and evaluated workers and procedures to ensure quality standards and service.
- analyzed operational problems, such as theft/wastage, and established procedures to alleviate these problems.
elementary education, 09/2009 c present ~ prince george's community college
completed cosmetology training,
06/2006 ~ los angeles trade technical college
god s children for adults
certification of etiquette training
activities: camp expo child day care, sassy step team founder, choreographer, and coach, jr. daughter counselor
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!