hospitality ~ food service ~ travel
- broadly trained and highly disciplined hospitality specialist offering solid and progressive international experience in guest services, hospitality, food service and travel.
- offer several years of experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- previous background as flight attendant and commercial cook, offering experience in a multitude of international hospitality-related fields.
- dynamic skills in food preparation, both in restaurant and government contracted food service abroad.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple duties simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced hospitality environment.
guest services international/war zone experience
mass production food service travel
problem resolution culturally adept
strong communication skills relationship management
cook kbr headquarters, 2008-2009
- actively serve as commercial-grade cook at 3 american and 1 afghanistan base.
cook cannon beach christian conference center, 2007-2008
- utilized training in food preparation in handling food service operations from nutrition to sanitation and mass production.
flight attendant express jet airlines, 2006-2007
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing airline repeat customer and referral base.
concierge/chef intern renaissance casa de palmas; marriott hotel, 2006
- contributed to hospitality team as intern cook and concierge, providing exemplary customer service.
certificate for commercial cooking program south texas college, 2005-2006
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!