versatile, perceptive, and achievement-driven sales professional with 10+ years of experience in the highly competitive sales sector. long-respected for advanced knowledge in sales presentations, developing new prospects, growing non-existent areas, converting clients, and executing sales strategy with precision. proven abilities in territory management, business development, product rollouts client acquisition and account management. outstanding blend of expertise in leadership, communication, creative problem solving, and driving product launches to meet strict timelines. excel at building relationships with clients, fusing resources, and advancing organizational directives through innovative programs and initiatives.
territory management / business development / strategic planning
relationship management / sales leadership / product knowledge & expertise
product launches / market penetration / team building & motivation
- deliver weekly sales seminars to 5 to 25 people on customized hair items. (nxs)
- consistently acquired 6 to 20 new clients monthly leading to regularly surpassing sales plans. (nxs)
- grew client base to 600 in 2008 by adding an additional 100 new clients by cold calling at least 15 salons daily; induced 90% growth in a non-performing territory. (nxs)
- converted over 500 people to nxs extension system. (nxs)
- executed sales strategy resulting in a 50% increase in business (innovations)
- established or exceeded new account goal quarterly. (innovations)
- increased sales margin by 20%+ by focusing on value and problem solving.(innovations)
relevant sales experience
nxs hair, inc.
district sales manager, 2008 to present
- direct the success of 5 sales consultants and allow for autonomy during their sales activities.
- devise sales training programs for new sales consultants to develop executive potential among staff in lower-level positions.
- present information, using a variety of instructional techniques and formats such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, and lectures.
- monitor, evaluate, and record training activities and program effectiveness.
page 1 of 2
sales consultant, 2006 to 2008
exhibited proficiency in translating individual needs into responsive, concrete solutions; offers solid track record based on professionalism, tenacity, thoroughness, and dedication.
defined business development through strategic alliances that yielded significant growth in revenue for orange, los angeles, and san diego areas.
drastically increased bottom line by monitoring fundamental hair industry and new trends; sold training sessions based on key product and industry knowledge.
communicated technical and complex information easily and concisely utilizing tact and professionalism to appropriately dispel issues that would otherwise negatively impact productivity.
enhanced the professional development of staff in other states through effective training modules and informed them of efficient methods of managing and planning events.
innovations successful salon services
sales consultant, 2003 to 2006
- recognized as top sales person on the entire s. california sales force.
- chosen to train and mentor newly hired sales personnel to maximize their effectiveness while out in the field.
bank of america
teller/sales associate, 1995 to 2000
- achieved gold club status for being a top producer and consistently meeting sales plans.
american airlines, boston, st. louis, and los angeles
professional flight attendant, 2000 to 2005
bachelor of arts in political science, minor in international business
california polytechnic university, san luis obispo, california
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!