xxx-xxx-xxxx yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive healthcare and business background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- talented professional offering solid and progressive academic training in healthcare protocol, pharmacovigilance, and patient safety.
- recent mba graduate with extensive healthcare experience as a licensed vocational nurse.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, pc and mac operating systems.
- dynamic written and verbal communication skills; fluent in english and armenian, conversational in spanish.
general manager evanescence medspa 2007-2009
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from developing business strategy, forecasting budget and implementing marketing/advertising plan to administering payroll and procedural education.
- effectively trained and directed registered nurses in safely using laser machines on clients, including laser hair removal, skin tightening and vein removal therapy.
aesthetic sales consultant pure med spa 2007
- successfully steered aesthetic sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; effectively managing 100 of the most profitable client accounts.
student employee university of san diego 2005-2006
- responsible for planning student/faculty events, assisting staff and handling all administrative functions.
administrative assistant mother care ultrasound 2004-2005
- skillfully provided detailed information on 3-d/4-d image packages and services to expecting mothers.
administrative assistant city of burbank 2002-2004
- facilitated client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction.
mba in management woodbury university 2009
lvn board certification 11/2010
licensed vocational nurse glendale career college 8/2010
bachelor of business administration in marketing honors university of san diego 2007
lifetime member alpha gamma delta honor society
volunteer city of hope; walk for hope to cure breast cancer/aids
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!